Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lots of dirty buttholes in that thread, i tell you what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lol if you don't use facewash, exfoliant and moisturiser every day

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its pretty pathetic to not shower every day, don't give some reason like its better for your skin or whatever, that's just bullshit you read on the internet and in reality you are sad and lazy. You're a bunch of disgusting dirty monsters, but its understandable that you want to avoid gazing at your horrible misshapen naked bodies in the mirror. Gross as gently caress, your balls must be in a disgusting state of sticky disrepair by the time you get in the shower

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Oh i'm really hitting it off with this girl, I'd better whip my three-day unwashed cock out and let the stank of my balls waft into this romantic situation

sorry baby, its not shower day until tomorrow, but trust me, its good for my skin

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

imagine the state of these disgusting bastards sheets

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

itt goons viciously defending their depression

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

it shouldn't even be a question as to whether you shower every day

these people are acting like the entire world is doing it wrong and that they have stepped into some secret knowledge of how to actually be clean, which has been hidden by modern society

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Business Octopus posted:

i didn't shower today. nor did i go outside, tlak to anyone or do anything but watch HIMYM episodes on netflix while intermittently crying for no reason. i also only ate one meal and could barely stomach it. no one noticed my stink because i didn't subject any person at all to havign to interact with an empty husk of a man, dead on the inside and incapable of experiencing pleasure other than through the contemplation of my blessed mortality.

you'd probably feel better after a nice warm shower

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this thread is insane, the majority of people in the western world shower every day and i don't walk around seeing people with hosed up skin and stuff because its simply not true

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you can write whatever you like about why you don't shower but the fact of the matter is that personal cleanliness isn't that important to you

you can back it but with whatever second hand internet bullshit you've read but in reality you're just stinky and lazy and you don't care about it

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

you are all truly disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

everybody in the world is wrong, and it is I, the goon, who has discovered the secret to true cleanliness

i read it on the internet once

• Locked thread