Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
no one has ever killed in the name of christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

this thread will be good

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
*pulls penis out of pants slowly* :yikes: *slowly puts penis back into lace panies*

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

"I forgive you."

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
That God/Jesus love them back.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
A lot of people believe that Exodus is historically accurate and not a giant passive aggressive lie.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
That Jesus was white...

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
That Jesus was real and also that God is real.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

It's so cute. They have no idea that any child they raise is gonna be retarded, vaccines or not.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Frankenstyle posted:

It's so cute. They have no idea that any child they raise is gonna be retarded, vaccines or not.

That's all right. You can pray the autism away.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

conservation of mass is loving crazy over an infinite timeline

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
One of my distant relatives claims that a vaccine gave her son autism but i actually met him and he's capable of understanding sophisticated humor and words and he's just an extremely quiet individual, especially around his mother who literally wants all Jews to go back to Israel so the rapture will happen.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
down syndrome babies are preferable because you know they go to heaven (which has really lovely not-subtle implications of what they think of a down syndrome persons life on earth that would be in line with nazi eugenics if they didnt think god was watching)

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Feb 8, 2015

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Pass the autism syrup I need it for my heretical pancakes.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
i believe in a thing called love

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
don't masturbate

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

krampster2 getting in on the ground floor

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
tirckle down economics

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
This thread actually made me interested.

Not in the topic, which is always loving stupid, but what is the thread that keeps getting reposted the most. I want to say it's "Lowtax selling the site/dead", but I'm just not sure.

You earned your 2 today OP.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
this time im going to work out whether kyrie is actually a crazy catholic fundamemtalist or if he just plays one on television

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
oh boy here we go again

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the priest of the church my brother goes to got accused of molesting someone and when that didnt stick other people spoke up about him molesting them too
brother concludes the only possible explanation is liberal atheist conspiracy to take down that priest (and all other priests in time)
that molested kids seeing a priest who molested them gain legitimacy against molestation accusations would reopen those wounds and renew their concern for other kids is not even a thought

by the way fellow jews liberals where are we holding our secret meeting next week i lost my schedule was it the synagogue public library

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
Women's virginity is important and a real thing, because dicks are so magical that once you've had one, it fundamentally changes who you are as a person :2bong:

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Didn't somebody post a flow chart basically showing God doesnt exist in the last thread?

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Dumb Christians actually thinks the Israeli are their best bible buddies because the bible says Israel must exists when in fact most Israeli and hardcore Jews don't give a poo poo about Christians supporting Israel, just as long they support Israel by being the idiots paying for camel tour guides in the desert. Yeah, no. Israel don't give a poo poo about your stupid christian beliefs in supporting Israel. You've been duped, just as you always have been your whole life.

My nephew at one point refused to cut his finger and toe nails as well refused to wash himself because Jesus did not practiced hygiene, thus it would be unholy. If I was this progressive, clean Roman Empire, I'd be pissed off enough to nail a filthy hippy to the cross too.

Back to supporting Israel. Let's kill the Palestinians so Israel can exists! Ok cool, so what about Christian Palestinians? DOESN'T MATTER! KILL THEM ALL ANYWAY! ISRAEL MUST EXISTS, MAH BIBLE SAYS SO! PRAISE LAWD! Mah RELIGION PEACEFUL!

Gawd Bless 'Merica! Kill all the moslems!

Let's sit on our asses all day to pray problems to go away and opportunities to come.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im too hip to be a christian

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
I like this thread.

poo poo Jesus lovers actually believe: They believe God is good even though the Bible is just one big collection of stories of atrocities commited by God for petty reasons.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
That every man has this overwhelming urge to bang other dudes and Christian men simply choose not to because they know it's a sin.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
openly being a christian is brave because of the irl oppression at your local mall and ponderosa

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

openly being a christian is brave because of the irl oppression at your local mall and ponderosa

Funny story. My nephew actually went to the mall, wheelingcarrying a 6ft wooden cross with him. Surprise, surprise, he got kicked out.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

I want to hear more stories about hingehead nephew

How old is this turd gobbler?

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
jesus still looks a little too ...ethnic

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
gently caress this thread and every post in it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this was a gem: america is the new holy land given to us by god

so god mustve really hated native americans then

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

bring back the guillotine

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

God will apparently also give your kid autism anyway if it's all part of his "divine plan."

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im cool with jesus and god they sounds p relaxed and cool guys. i havent read the bible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
Petition to add this poo poo to Hell thread

• Locked thread