Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
God loving dammit what is wrong with people I hope Rand Paul dies of Smallpox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
were you talking to rand paul in the thread title?

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

it's cool that a bunch of children are going to have to die horribly or be crippled with polio for people to learn why vaccinations were made in the first place, haha!!

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

a lot of people would call it beta or impotent to say something like the threadtitle to somebody you're imagining who doesn't agree with you and can't hear you but I like it and I hope it replaces the ITT craze

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Sojenus posted:

it's cool that a bunch of children are going to have to die horribly or be crippled with polio for people to learn why vaccinations were made in the first place, haha!!

Its evolution in action. Stupid parents killing their children before they get the chance to turn them into broken stupid adults.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Its evolution in action. Stupid parents killing their children before they get the chance to turn them into broken stupid adults.

Except it'll take out a lot of people and kids with normal parents because some babies are too young for vaccines, some people/babies can't get vaccines for legit reasons (e.g. allergies or really weak immune systems), and there are always a few people who get vaccines but they don't "take."

Non-vaccinators would be totally fine if their assholery didn't pose a huge risk to others. Sucks that stupid people and their kids get sick and die or end up all screwy, but it's really hosed up how they can make others suffer and die because of their idiotic misinformed beliefs.

Aug 4, 2010

not pumping my kids full of autism juice thank you very much

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

www posted:

not pumping my kids full of autism juice thank you very much

Hope your kids turn out autistic anyway and then burn your autistic house down and you die

edit: And also you die of measles

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ars Arcanum posted:

Hope your kids turn out autistic anyway and then burn your autistic house down and you die
I have spent years, searching for the perfect autistic post, and here I found it.

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

*reads the thread title in whiny patton oswalt voice*

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

a hole-y ghost posted:

I have spent years, searching for the perfect autistic post, and here I found it.

You're welcome.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i'mm autistic

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
If you plan on having a kid today, they're either going to be born with autism or a deadly nut allergy. May as well just cut your loving balls off.

PTSDeedly Do
Nov 24, 2014

VOID-DOME LOSER 2020

you're being really edgy with your unique and knowledgeable opinion

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

stupid people have good hearts unlike the folks who talk about how stupid people deserve to get polio

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

God loving dammit what is wrong with people I hope Rand Paul dies of Smallpox

But it's my choice to infect someone else's kid with measles. Stop oppressing me.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Cucking Mama posted:

stupid people have good hearts unlike the folks who talk about how stupid people deserve to get polio

we've got a live one here, boys

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Ars Arcanum posted:

Except it'll take out a lot of people and kids with normal parents because some babies are too young for vaccines, some people/babies can't get vaccines for legit reasons (e.g. allergies or really weak immune systems), and there are always a few people who get vaccines but they don't "take."

Non-vaccinators would be totally fine if their assholery didn't pose a huge risk to others. Sucks that stupid people and their kids get sick and die or end up all screwy, but it's really hosed up how they can make others suffer and die because of their idiotic misinformed beliefs.

The people too weak to tolerate vaccines have inferior genetic stock so removing them from the gene pool isn't a big loss. We already know the people too dumb to vaccinate their kids have passed inferior genetic material, so their death isn't a problem either.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

If you plan on having a kid today, they're either going to be born with autism or a deadly nut allergy. May as well just cut your loving balls off.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Ars Arcanum posted:

yeah, what about the kids with really weak or untrainable immune systems or allergies, we need more of those running around in bubbles demanding gluten free pizzas and fructose-free orange juice, jabbing gross epipens into their pathetically distended larynxes like homeless junkies. and all the really tiny life ruining poo poo monsters that keep forgetting how to breathe. we need way more of all of that #thanksantivax

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
the funniest thing about the crank idiot who catalyzed the anti-vax movement is he threw a birthday party for his son and then paid all the kids in attendance $10 to take blood samples from them, then he got in trouble for a gross breach of medical ethics and he was literally like "whatever man, capitalism"

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

bensnotacat posted:

you're being really edgy with your unique and knowledgeable opinion

yes, way to speak truth to power

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Yeah let's trust the government that intentionally infected hundreds of people with syphilis to have our best intentions with compulsory injections of mercury and other garbage!! DURR DYURRGGH THANK YOU MORE AUTISM PLEASE

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

BigBoss posted:

The people too weak to tolerate vaccines have inferior genetic stock so removing them from the gene pool isn't a big loss. We already know the people too dumb to vaccinate their kids have passed inferior genetic material, so their death isn't a problem either.

chaosbreather posted:

yeah, what about the kids with really weak or untrainable immune systems or allergies, we need more of those running around in bubbles demanding gluten free pizzas and fructose-free orange juice, jabbing gross epipens into their pathetically distended larynxes like homeless junkies. and all the really tiny life ruining poo poo monsters that keep forgetting how to breathe. we need way more of all of that #thanksantivax

Whoa, dudes, this is harsh poo poo.

edit: Also, your tiny penises are weak genetic stock, :lol:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
viruses are tiny and i could easily overpower them in a fight

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Ars Arcanum posted:

Whoa, dudes, this is harsh poo poo.

Sorry you hate the basis for modern biology. v:shobon:v

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Open youre eyes people.. Viruses are alien technology.. How does the GOVERNMENT know how to vaccinate against them? In this alien overlords really the one you want pumping liquids into your child's blood stream?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
vaccines are like tiny sharp metal dicks penetrating your innocent child

don't let doctors rape your baby

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
no i wont let my chil become op

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Mad Archivist posted:

we've got a live one here, boys

actually, it's true

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

BigBoss posted:

Sorry you hate the basis for modern biology. v:shobon:v

Sorry you have a tiny dick

e: not really

e2: Just kidding, you're great. :glomp:

e3: except :flaccid:

Ars Arcanum fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Feb 8, 2015

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

So did God create measles and devil created vaccines?

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

Ars Arcanum posted:

Tiny penises probably means your ancestors had to rape less.

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

olin posted:

Or DID they? :tinfoil:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

olin posted:

actually it's the opposite. genghis khan raped his way across asia and created a continent of tiny dicks

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

OP you got rid of your funny TFLC avatar for failling the fitness goals. :(

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Plafop posted:

Yeah let's trust the government that intentionally infected hundreds of people with syphilis to have our best intentions with compulsory injections of mercury and other garbage!! DURR DYURRGGH THANK YOU MORE AUTISM PLEASE

Normally I would assume this is a fakepost but you are Plafop.

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

But haven't you heard? Measles is benign and actually beneficial to the body!

Measles for everybody!

http://mashable.com/2015/02/08/amazon-reviews-melanies-marvelous-measles/

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

what is measles really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
wouldnt you want to give them an anti-measles shot