Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Pretty much all cars made this millennium gave an alarm that will sound if the windows get smashed so ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Demonachizer posted:

I have a car alarm and live in a state where I can kill you dead for no other reason than you are breaking into it. Luckily I also have a gun which I keep loaded and near me at all times.

You sound like a severe rear end in a top hat

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Demonachizer posted:

Come try stealing my car and I will make you a new one.

nobody wants your car dumbass :thumbsup:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Demonachizer posted:

Well I technically have two. A charger srt hellcat and an escalade esv platinum. I think they are pretty desirable. I would kill someone without remorse if they tried stealing one.

Don't mess with Texas you liberal human being.

Lol. Those hellcats are p sweet though.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Haha yeah we shouldnt kill criminals or attempt to prevent theft thru murder... why dont you gently caress of you liberal shitstain

I didnt say any of that yet i unironically agree. Guess not openly hoping people steal my stuff so i can feel justified in shooting at them makes me a shitstain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i have a dream and the dream is you trespass on my property so i can blow your lungs out of your back with a shotgun

seek help bro

• Locked thread