Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Helmholz posted:

Tell me your darkest pub sins. I don't want to hear any lame wordplay joke answers about courtrooms, either. Post your foulest tavern-related misdeeds ITT.

One time I blacked out in college and kept spilling strangers drinks. Eventually enough people wanted to fight me that I was kicked out. I tried to run home and tripped and scrapped up my face, knees, and elbows pretty good. A stranger brought a bloody me home at around 3 am asking my roommates if I belonged to them. Good times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Didn't tip in some dive yank bar

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
snorted crushed up urinal mints

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Sometimes you just wake up with blood on your clothes and a deep dark feeling that you're a psychopath

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I ordered an appletini.

The bartender thought I was gay or something because he paid for the drink and gave me his number. I started flirtining with him ironically, and I got free drinks for the rest of the night.

And then he roughly railed your rear end ironically

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
you guys know

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

echronorian posted:

Sometimes you just wake up with blood on your clothes and a deep dark feeling that you're a psychopath

Same but it's always piss

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Cucking Mama posted:

these are going to be really tame except for the made up ones op

StoneOfShame
Jul 28, 2013

This is the best kitchen ever.
The worst thing you can do in a pub is order a load of different pints and then finish on a Guinness, seriously you fuckers know who you are and I hate you.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i stole someones drink once

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i speeled my dreeenk, OP

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I guess this is sort of an ongoing thing. Whenever I go to the bathroom in one specific bar in town, I always end up carving a dick into the wall above the urinals. There's quite a few dicks up there now.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

one time i got blackout wasted at some shithole all-you-can-drink college bar and had to take one of those nasty runny liquor shits except the stall door in the bathroom was broken and would swing open if I didn't hold it shut, since I was way too drunk for that kind of coordination I just ended up taking a big gross poo poo with the door wide open and my friends staring/wondering what to do with me. then i threw up in the parking lot and sold a guy the rest of my weed

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

StoneOfShame posted:

The worst thing you can do in a pub is order a load of different pints and then finish on a Guinness, seriously you fuckers know who you are and I hate you.

this guy posts "10 ways to annoy your bartender" listicles on facebook

DeathMuffin
May 25, 2004

Cake or Death
Bitchslapped my boss in the face for spilling beer on my pretzels.

In the morning called up to apologise. Got told "well actually, it's not me you should be apologising to, it's <Indian friend>. You were saying some pretty racist poo poo to him last night and he's pretty loving upset".

2 hours later finally get in touch, launch into huge apology. "Mate, I wasn't even at the pub last night"

Thanks boss!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I usually dont drink but after I broke up with a girl and came back in town I figured, why not? Went to a bar that people know me and really know I dont drink. Before hand we drunk a buncha whiskey and did adderall and walked to the bar. I was fine cause of the adderall but, I guess it wore off and blacked out randomly without drinking anymore.

Anyways, apparently I ordered the drink and gave the bartender all I had, which was like 2.50 after the cover. I didnt bring anything more than ten bucks cause I knew I would be wasted. He said "Well I guess if you need it... " I replied, "I dont need it but i want it! Ha!" and took it and left the crumpled money on the bar. Then I preceeded to chug it and throw it at the band when they were playing. Then I went to the bathroom and super glued a diorama of cowboys and dinosaurs on the back of all the toilets.

I was a total rear end apparently but I got the carte blanche cause people knew me and I am generally the one taking care of idiots.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sidviscous posted:

Bitchslapped my boss in the face for spilling beer on my pretzels.

In the morning called up to apologise. Got told "well actually, it's not me you should be apologising to, it's <Indian friend>. You were saying some pretty racist poo poo to him last night and he's pretty loving upset".

2 hours later finally get in touch, launch into huge apology. "Mate, I wasn't even at the pub last night"

Thanks boss!

you got owned by your boss

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this would be a very long serious post OP

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
After the first hole I pull out my steel spikes. Deal with it. :dukedog:

tony police
Sep 22, 2006

Knocked over a small wall which fell onto the edge of a table which ripped the tabletop off the support pedestal catapulting two drinks and an ashtray lightly coating several patrons in a fine mixture of booze and ash.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

SpaceAceJase posted:

Fingered a girl on the dance floor.

Then checked my phone and got her pussycrumbs all over the touchscreen

Fingered my future wife while we sat at the bar, yeah I was pretty wasted at the time

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

jazzyhattrick posted:

I once took perkins' wig and had one of the clerks hide it. It was damned funny watching him run around middle temple asking chaps if they'd seen it. On balance though it wasn't conduct befitting a Q.C.

I would have to say that was the worst thing I ever did while at the bar.

Fffffffffffffffffffff

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

1gnoirents posted:

this would be a very long serious post OP

Go on..

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
was super wasted and fingered this guy next to me thinking it was a girl

turns out it was a girl i was aiming for but i had fingered her boyfriend instead. He's my best friend today

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

you got owned by your boss

You can't even get mad if that happened to you cause it's such a good ownage. Plus he owed you one

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Coke. Lots and lots of coke. Also one time I told a guy that would leave me alone that I would never, ever, ever date or have sex with him and no one like me ever would. He tried to kill himself that night.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

threw a menu placard through a tv

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Ordered a beer.

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010

Zzulu posted:

was super wasted and fingered this guy next to me thinking it was a girl

turns out it was a girl i was aiming for but i had fingered her boyfriend instead. He's my best friend today

Got super wasted at a bar and fingered myself. I was not the girl I was looking for

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
so im at the bar drinking alcohol when hundreds of cops start coming in... theyre just fuckin around doing cop poo poo. u know the deal. well im pretty tipsy by that point and i end up literally blasting each cops body to pieces with a series of precise open palm tiger style strikes. they kicked me out but i destroyed nearly a thousand cops that night

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
spilled a full drink went to the bar to ask for a towel and instead they gave me a free full drink that I spilled too because I was hosed up

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

actually there was another time where I was at a bar on Saturday night which was apparently lovely hiphop night so i danced with some black girls and a dude got shot in the parking lot when the place closed. i had to stay there like 2 hours before the cops would let me leave

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

On one St. Patty's day I stole about 10 pint glasses by stashing them in my winter coat. I did this because there was a sign saying they were going to have "prizes" at the bar and at no time did I ever see or hear anything about prizes. After I walked home, I saw my friend and a Russian bartender at the same bar had kicked him in the nuts. So we walked back to the bar and smashed all the glasses in the parking lot.

At that point it was about 3:30 so I stopped at the gas station and picked up a bunch of pickled polish sausages to eat.

I don't think I fingered anyone that night, but I did do a shot out of a dirty ashtray on a bet...which won me another shot.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lines of cocaine off a big mirror me and my friend found behind the radiator in the bathroom (i'm talking like two feet by four feet surface area, like a hilariously large mirror just plopped down behind the radiator)

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life
i bought a bottle of french wine off some army dude in the parking lot of a bar once.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

echronorian posted:

Oh wait did you mean the best things we've ever done at a bar?

I stole a gallon of Buffalo trace upon drunkenly discovering the storage room was unlocked. They caught me after and asked what I was doing and I left like "oh I thought it was the bathroom! ?"

I smoked a blunt, did cocaine and bottle pulls while dancing on on top of a pool table the last night a particularly shady Portland bar closed. It was elbow to elbow inside so a few of us climbed up it. The owner gave us a bottle, gently caress the glass. We actually stomped through the pool table and I have a scar from it on my leg. The owner banged a hooker in the bathroom that my friend brought him while his wife was serving everybody.

One time I threw a pool stick at a bartender and I don't really remember why but I don't go there anymore

Don't need to lie about being at the closing of the matador. It's ok that you were not actually there.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Didn't tip the polite $4 per drink, order just a beer during the peak hours of the busiest bar crawl instead of the old fashioned (which I had just read about on a buzzfeed article when the bartender asked me what I wanted) thus insulting the bartender's trade. Once I noticed that my drink wasn' that strong (I could tell as I had been drinking heavily all night) and instead of pestering the bartender for free liquor I just slinked away and called a cab.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Edit: nah

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
It was my birthday at some lovely college bar, and everytime I turned around someone handed me a shot. Vague memory of some blonde wishing me a happy birthday; I somehow managed to mention the tradition of birthday blowjobs.
"I ought to punch you!"
My buddy managed to get me out of there and I puked out the car window the whole way home. Made to the back yard to barf everywhere and roll in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
One time I ordered a sazerac and the bartender gave me Sazerac rye neat instead of making me the cocktail so I poured it on the bar and called him a filthy pleb before throwing a couple of bills in his face and leaving.

• Locked thread