Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

should we plan our prison gang ahead of time or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

It's better than the $12k deductibles for roughly the same price we were looking at pre-Obamacare, but not by much. If you're in that nebulous area between lower-middle income and the upper end of low income, you'll still get charged more than you can afford for lovely healthcare and have to pay a car payment's worth for anything decent anyway.

Me, my friend, and my boyfriend all have the same $0 deductible plan.

My boyfriend works for himself as an IT guy and pays $30ish. My friend who makes more than me but is self employed as an insurance agent pays $80. Me as a 40 hour a week office manager technically making less than both of them, but more on paper before taxes eat me alive? $272 :thumbsup:

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

should we plan our prison gang ahead of time or what

Goon Choom Gang

We'll wear goatse tats to ID one another.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
lol @ u if ur healthcare plan isn't sacrificing mexican orphans and using their energies to sustain your own shambling mockery of a life

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

on your first day in prison you should find the gooniest motherfucker you can and stairs him in front of everybody

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Pretty clear the trick is to quit your job and live off the dole like they're doing in Europe. Getting a fine for trying to make a living? Lmao. But that's just another way the liberals are trying to control you.

ultimateforce
Apr 25, 2008

SKINNY JEANS CANT HOLD BACK THIS ARC
My company pays $600 a month towards my insurance and I pay $30 a week. What a country!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

ultimateforce posted:

My company pays $600 a month towards my insurance and I pay $30 a week. What a country!
please use the same time units im not a drat mathematician

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

ultimateforce posted:

Pretty much same exact cost here. And even with this I still have to pay like three thousand bucks just to use it.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

revmoo posted:

Pretty much same exact cost here. And even with this I still have to pay like three thousand bucks just to use it.

I totally forgot about those lovely deductibles. Pay a company so they will only step in to help after you've already bankrupted your self. loving brilliant

Only group that won Obamacare is the insurance companies

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Don't forget about co-insurance and maximums. Just to make sure you get a little as you possibly can out of what you are legally required to have.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
If Obama was Irish he would be O'Bama

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

how do we feel about auto insurance though

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

Smugworth posted:

Medium to fair. Cold and wet in the early parts of the morning

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Everyday Lurker posted:

Goon Choom Gang

We'll wear goatse tats to ID one another.

there will be a schism when some goons want a goatse tattoo and others will want ID ink of the dude making GBS threads on the ceiling

others still will want dickbutt. one jackass will want that amoeba thing

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
It was massive handout to insurance companies

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Give Pat a Job posted:

I wish debtor's prison were still an actual thing.

It'd basically be subsidized housing for college graduates.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Smugworth posted:

It's sketchy but at least I can choose to not drive and thus not have to buy auto care. I can't choose to not have a body that won't require medical care from time to time

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

Volume posted:

It's sketchy but at least I can choose to not drive and thus not have to buy auto care. I can't choose to not have a body that won't require medical care from time to time

suicide

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
baby if living under crushing financial debt is wrong i don't wanna be right!

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Monkey Fracas posted:

that's right america- the very plan MITT ROMNEY IMPLEMENTED AS GOVERNOR... ON A NATIONAL SCALE!!!

*Toccata and Fugue in D Minor is heard*

Are you telling me that Obama implemented the loser's plan?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

GORDON posted:

Are you telling me that Obama implemented the loser's plan?

He did it before the loser lost. Which is great, because Romney campaigned on a platform of "My idea is stupid and terrible"

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
everything is terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Ugly In The Morning posted:

He did it before the loser lost. Which is great, because Romney campaigned on a platform of "My idea is stupid and terrible"

That must be some 5th dimensional thinking because it sounds pretty dumb to me, a mere mortal.

• Locked thread