Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
killaer
Aug 4, 2007
I always do. To tell you the truth, I don't really like to take a turd unless I have a bidet nearby. Even when I'm at a public restroom I like to dip the TP into the toiletwater and wipe my hole with it after a few dry wipes.

I dunno, If I don't use water, something about that amino-rich broth that viscously slides out of my rear end in a top hat down into my taint makes it really prone to collecting the fuzz from my boxers and making a complex web of dingleberries.

thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
ur a complex web of dingleberries

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

No.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
OP you know how warm standing water is like a breeding ground for mosquitos and gross poo poo in the summer?

that's what you're turning your butthole into by constantly moistening it all day

you want that stuff as absolutely crusty as possible like when you wipe it should be flaking off like a pie crust

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
You should get those moistened rear end wipes.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
lately i've been stretching my calves and hamstrings a lot so that when i'm in th eshower i can bend entirely over, with my face between my thighs, and pull my butt cheeks wide wide open and maybe jus tmaybe some of that poo poo crusty water falling out of my bum will fall into my open and expectang lips...

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I just use the showerhead... wait ... the ad above this.................... what a good idea

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
i sell them on the market at as a collateralized debt obligation, my dingleberries that is

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

nomadologique posted:

lately i've been stretching my calves and hamstrings a lot so that when i'm in th eshower i can bend entirely over, with my face between my thighs, and pull my butt cheeks wide wide open and maybe jus tmaybe some of that poo poo crusty water falling out of my bum will fall into my open and expectang lips...
:wtc:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I can focus my ki into my butt and make no-wipe poops every time. I haven't bought toilet paper in 9 years

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i deep clean the bhole in the shower. i mean i bury my middle finger up in my shitbox to the last knuckle.. Standing there, legs apart, gasping and sliding my finger straight into the quivering puckering rear end in a top hat. clean all that poo poo out.

my butt's so clean you could eat your dinner out of it.

communism bitch fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Feb 9, 2015

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
it's not a sex thing

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
i just took a poo poo and used my bidet my rear end feels cool and refreshed

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Oberleutnant posted:

it's not a sex thing

of course not, its about power

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
post ur hot load str8 into my waiting open mouth

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I can focus my ki into my butt and make no-wipe poops every time. I haven't bought toilet paper in 9 years

Do you still keep a roll around just for the piece of mind if one day your poo kung fu should fail you?

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

I just use the showerhead... wait ... the ad above this.................... what a good idea

what do ya have to search to get baby rinser ads

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Oberleutnant posted:

i deep clean the bhole in the shower. i mean i bury my middle finger up in my shitbox to the last knuckle.. Standing there, legs apart, gasping and sliding my finger straight into the quivering puckering rear end in a top hat. clean all that poo poo out.

my butt's so clean you could eat your dinner out of it.

ya but do you slide it in and out like a few times like quick and smooth like to make sure you pull all that stuff out? do you keep a jar in your showe where you put the stuff? next to the jar with your ear wax??

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Hulebr00670065006e posted:

Do you still keep a roll around just for the piece of mind if one day your poo kung fu should fail you?

I have a bunch of nearly-empty rolls I keep around for guests. They have like 5 squares left tops and on the last square on every roll I've written "YOU LACK TRAINING"

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

say what you want but i like the occasional rear end explosion diarrhea it makes me feel like I've done a cleanse

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

never trust an elf posted:

what do ya have to search to get baby rinser ads

nothing .. it picks it up from the threads immediately on this computer for some reason

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Are you asking if I wash my rear end?

You're serious?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i bet you shower twice a day too op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why are your assholes crusty and dirty when you shower do you not clean your assholes when you take a poo poo??

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Vice President Joe Bidet

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

a hole-y ghost posted:

why are your assholes crusty and dirty when you shower do you not clean your assholes when you take a poo poo??

no

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

i blow dry my rear end after making GBS threads and dont wipe that way everything has a real nice powder to it like an umpire dusting off home plate

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

1gnoirents posted:

Really good advice I never though about using a baby as an asswipe

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
I only use Arrowhead water on my butt spokes because tap water just feels like it's adding to the problem.

Weird BIAS
Jul 5, 2007

so... guess that's it, huh? just... don't say i didn't warn you.
i treat my asss with love and respect and an upstream of water

Uatu The Lurker
Sep 14, 2003

I can say no more!
Already I have over stayed my time in this ephemeral sphere!
i squat on the tank facing the wall and eject the fecal matter out of my rear end in a top hat with such force speed and vigor that any poo poo whatsoever being left remaining on and about my ruby starfruit is a scientific impossibility

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Mister J posted:

i squat on the tank facing the wall and eject the fecal matter out of my rear end in a top hat with such force speed and vigor that any poo poo whatsoever being left remaining on and about my ruby starfruit is a scientific impossibility

Atta boy :D

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

1gnoirents posted:

what were you calculating?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
During my trip to Japan I tried the bidet. Even knowing what was coming, it still surprised the hell out of me. Tell you what though: my rear end was a shining bastion of cleanliness for the day. For just one day, I was no longer a goon.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Yes. Sometimes I stick a whole bar of soap up in there and rub it all over my crack and pooper, too.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

It's all about the spread TBPH

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

1gnoirents posted:

Can I use one of those ear-cleaning water picks on my butthole?

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

i blow dry my rear end after making GBS threads and dont wipe that way everything has a real nice powder to it like an umpire dusting off home plate

like a flaky brownie top

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
No i don't want poo poo in my shower op. Why is this a thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

I just push against both sides of the toilet stall like I'm tripped in a vice, and squeeze my cheeks closed with the force of a thousand suns. After a few minutes of this mighty exertion any remaining poop has turned into diamond poo poo sprinkles. I'm literally making my own money here, no need to clean at all.

• Locked thread