Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

SO DEMANDING posted:

my most recent purchase was a sandwich from the cafeteria at work

it was ok

2015 year of the chips and sandwich in usa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

is that a superwatch in the same way that a veyron is a supercar?

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

echinopsis posted:

jealous of this fuckin keybard

except lack of arrow keys. gently caress using function combos to get that. solve that problem and you got a fuickin gad drat graet lookin 'board

that's rad as heck

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

i guess the pairing button and charge plug are in the back? not sure how that would work

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Beeftweeter posted:

if it already doesnt work why not just try and wash/air it out? (dont do this with the power thing, just replace that)

i accidentally got superglue on a key on an apple wireless keyboard and figured it wasnt worth trying to take it apart since it looked like it would be insanely difficult to put back together. for lack of a better option i eventually just pried the key off and cleaned it with some acetone but the membrane under it was left permanently brittle. i ended up just tossing it and got a logitech k750

thats my dumb idiot keyboard story

Why does every solar keyboards have chicklet keys ugggg

Just make a k270 solar you jerks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Beeftweeter posted:

i like it just as much as a mbp/mba keyboard :shrug: