Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
I'm eyeing a Sony KDL55-W800B TV and am hoping that 4k won't catch-on, at least not for 7 years when OLEDs might be practical and affordable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

i got inspired and went ahead and bought me one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Das-Keyboard-Professional-Mechanical-DASK3MKPROCLI/dp/B008PFABI8

are the cherry mx blues really that loud? if so, are those dampeners I see on Amazon worth it?

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

loud enough that a passive aggressive cubicle neighbor will complain to someone?

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

awaiting the descent into madness and keycaps

i was about to start playing around with designs, but then I realized that the das keyboard keys are laser-etched, so I'd be downgrading with anything aftermarket.

please don't tell me I'm wrong.

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

still, it's nice to know the option exists so I won't have to return my v nice keyboard to amazon if it turns out to be a distraction. my side of the office isn't quiet like a library, but all it takes is one person to be a mechanical party pooper

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

playing around with designs for a Das Keyboard.

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

your bad

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

echinopsis posted:

i mean its good and whatever but not as awesome as i hoped in my mind

this is good advice. i really just want a neato sweet tricked-out keyboard, but going with the mac design limits my options a bit. i may just only order the white alphanumeric keys and be done with it and hope I don't get the itch to spend a dollar more.

echinopsis posted:

also assasings cred 4. wow the whole aspergers industry poo poo was a surprise i was like, is this intentional. anway KINDA insteresting way to keep you on te mission but idk, bit of a brainkfuck at first but then its like, was it necesary>

my cynical feeling is that unibody had an actual pirate game separate from the asscreed series in concept, but needed to tack on the asscreed mechanics and tropes because folks fear new ip's.

but fucks its fun and a great way to waste a weekend or two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

i bought a huge tin thing of old bay seasoning at the Korean market and two pounds of prawns.

• Locked thread