Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
should arrive any day now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
i like purchasing stuff

i don't like reading about cooking on yospos

gas + ban op

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

theadder posted:

i bought a razor some batteries n stuff from mr jeff bezos

now we're talking!

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Sniep posted:

hello thread

gently caress yeah gz!

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

PleasureKevin posted:

i bought the Nico and Vinz or whatever album

pretty positive vibes from that.

thanks for supporting norway

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

kwinkles posted:

gently caress you i wont do what you tell me

kwinkles posted:

kwinkles posted:

kwinkles posted:

kwinkles posted:

kwinkles posted:

kwinkles posted:

MOTHERFUCKEEER

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

echinopsis posted:

yeah those weird keys on th side

the keboard it self, that cable, those coloyurs. oragams

you could spend all that money on buying something useful, like a new ipad for your family.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Android is good as hell.

I disagree with you

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

lmao

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It would be good if I was fat and weak because then you could have some kind of small victory over me, since I'm clearly smarter than this whole forum. Alas it is not so. I am better in every single way.

you sound hella dope imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Granbar read the George Washington weed comic and thought it was awesome when he called Ben Franklin a friend of the family.

haven't read that, but it sounds hella dope imho

• Locked thread