Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i bought a combo lancet/extractor off amazon for this abcessy thing on my arm (like a big pimple i guess, but deeper under the skin) and the lancer is like a loving spear, it's totally not going to just pop the thing it's going to go clear through my arm and leave a 4 inch wide hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

bobbilljim posted:

yesterday i purchased a grande soy tiramisu frappuccino from starbucks WITH CREAM

those are so good, try them with extra caramel next time.

to die for.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
lactose intolerance is like a gluten allergy or whatever, they don't exist.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
"oh yeah i totally am lactose intolerant, i can't even TOUCH carbs" *drinks venti breve latte*

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i bought 3 car storage bins at costco and they have revolutionized my trunk space.

this but at costco for $20
http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Mobile-Cargo-Bin-3piece/dp/B00DWI21IQ

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
also that pic is ridiculous, i have a compact "suv" which is really just a hatchback that is lifted 4 inches, and those 3 tubs take up maybe 40% of the floor space.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Jonny 290 posted:

scrub, didnt go for Uncle Mike's
http://www.unclemikes.com/bags-cases/utility-bags/trunk-organizer

obviously it's for Tactical Operator highway patrol dudes and paranoid end of the worlders

do they make 1 with trayvon targets??!?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
wrong thread

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
gym hipster abbreviates to gypsy

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
smythe is both the hero we need and hero we deserve

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
enjoy ur quinoa colonic or whatever it is you eat

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
alton brown is also super xtian and believes that god himself makes his steaks so good, so maybe you shouldn't be relying on a new earth creationist for sciency cooking tips

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i used to run planethomeworld (the gamespy network site) so i figured this was shameful enough:

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Stymie posted:

i think the best thing about filthy goon hovels is all of the collectors edition tchotchkes sitting on dusty shelves or desks, possibly still in their original dusty packaging

i'll have you know i brought all that poo poo in to work. where it's acceptable.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
please don't morbidly obese shame

fun fact: I have no hair on my feet from a lifetime of wearing socks. it's like a reverse hobbit

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i bought a rib platter for lunch, which was a mistake. 1) it was $22 and 2) it was so much food 3) food coma

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
I was a concert photographer in Dallas for a few years. it was fun but exhausting and basically non-paying. got to meet lots of bands and djs and girls would try to get with me because of my "access"

I spent so much damned money on camera poo poo, God drat. could have bought a car.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
https://medium.com/@jeremyhillman/microsoft-x-box-and-a-family-problem-8da1b57c7a74

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
it's the apple store thing all over again.

dad buys kid EA's FIFA 15 or whatever the game is, and the kid spends $100-$200/day by buying the $100 megapack of premium currency in game over and over.

dad doesn't check his credit card statement ever and only finds out accidentally when the kid complains he can't buy more money after spending $4500.

dad calls microsoft and they're like "we can't refund the money because of our terms and conditions, #owned"

dad writes angry letter claiming he works with the bill & melinda foundation so he should get special treatment.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
oh pfffffffft

you can buy different uniforms for your players, and more chances to draft better players in your multiplayer franchise

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
well it's more like apple says "here's a design, make this for us" and scamscum sells apple that, and sarnsungs own designs are years behind so...

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

bobbilljim posted:

i cant find anything to support my assertion but a) its teh smart thign to do and b) they definitely sell a lotta componetst to apple for inflated prices

hence apple started to get more into manufucktoring

well samsung is big enough for apple to say 'we need 100 million iphone widgets, and we'll pay you .0004 cents each" and samsung is like, well they cost .000395 cents each so we'll do it, and then apple goes 'the price is now .000396 cents each"

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i buy 1 share of aapl a month

i now own 11 shares

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i just spent entirely too much money on engraving.

i took the 3 leathersman to things remembered to get them engraved and buy / get the flasks engraved as well. flasks were on sale AND buy 3 get 1 free.

their default font for engraving ANYTHING is comic sans. you have to pay $5 to get a 'premium font' like futura or times new roman. so that was like $25 each for the engraving. then the flasks were $20/ea + $20 for the engraving since it was $15 to start + $5 for non-lovely font.

jesus. at least i got a cool american flag leather fanny pack and sunglasses for them for $15/pair.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The mods here should be more proactive in punishing the insane retards.

quoted for ban

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
jonnnyyy epic90 ftw

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i want to buy nike "dunkman" shoes but apparently they are ultra super rare and you have to travel to like london high street boutiques to buy them

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
booze, boozahol, liquor, the devil's drink, drank, whatever it's all the same poo poo

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

Jonny 290 posted:

i am literally really loving out of shape. I don't need a specific type of shoe. My stride does not exist. I need "something besides combat boots"

maybe some sperry topsiders?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

24-7 Urkel Cosplay posted:

i promise you that this isn't going to happen

here's what they're going to do

they're going to ask you to do a little bit of light jogging so they can watch your stride and check for things like pronation. then they'll make some recommendations

and then you'll go home and download C25K on your phone and start training

agreed. jonny buy the shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

wesley snypes posted:

it turns a semi-auto rifle into a full-auto

you can even 3d print them now they've come out with PLA embedded with metal in them, they'll actually stand up to action for a while.

• Locked thread