Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hehe i ordered a das keyboard ultimate (blank keys) clicky edition on same day I should get it tonight it's not the 4 I think it's 3 it doesn't have volume knob an now I wanna buy WASD brand colours keys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can't wait to climax

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I tried to say "click" but climax came out of autocorrects deformed vayg and I thought "appropriate"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Valeyard posted:

is this the keyboard you kept posting generated pictures of with all the whacky coloured keys?

i bought these http://www.amazon.co.uk/SleepPhones-v-4-Medium-Headphones-Black/dp/B0046H8ZHS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423517033&sr=8-1&keywords=sleepphones and as expected they are complete trash

no das is a different brand but those coloured keys can be bought for any cheerry mx keyboard

knocked me back $150 for keyboard Jesus Christ

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sum of u guys buy cool ahit

why is Kraton anyway sounds silly [do mushies[[/do]

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

double dip posted:

thread is useless without pics!

I'll snap pic keyboard 2nyte

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Smythe posted:

i bought rice beans at the 99c store, to eat. im so loving poor due to not gettigng a computer science degree. christ *slumps into broken down office depot chair, scavenged from the dumpster behind a YOSPOSters luxury condo*

the best thjngs come from poverty

Louis ck show "lucky Louie" is way
more funny than "Louie" and the biggest difference is he was poor in lucky Louie and it's about people with no money

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
soon gonna come in contact with my keyboard this is the best thing ever ever done

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I hope my hands aren't as pathetic as yours then

I am wee so slightly concerned about noisy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
got my keyboard! kids were excited to open package at door: they then learned it was a key board.. they were not as excited. looks good. very solid. feel very nice to type on. yet to sit down and have a good solid type on it though [doing this post in the shitter, haven't taken a poo poo since like Saturday it's a bit of an ordeal ] kinda disconcerting with the lack of markings on keys but it's like, I do know them but unlike with markings it forces u to use your instinct and yeah it works! won't trust myself making passwords on it though! heheh. pics
soon maybe

it has a dual USB cord which was surprising and slightly disappointing, one for hub and one got keyboard. it's coz u can plug keyboard into ps2 with supplied adapter for nkey roll ever I can't believe normal USB 2 can't do that or is it just the basic key Baird protocol can't? anyway I need another USB extension and the the USB hub will be fired up

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

featuring my wife's hands and my old keyb

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
heh now this is a meta post.. i am typing on the keyboard, right noe! this post in fact is typoed on the new jkeybarod! i feels nice. i still typo but i can now only blame mytself and not infoeroir hardware, i cant wait to get dfuckin destroyed and tyupoe on it beacsuer as we akk jbniw tyopubg us exouicallky bvetter wghen youre fuced up

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that was some shameful typo poo poo even by my standards jesus christ.

its so satisfying when you do one of thise words where you hit three keys in a bing bang row.. drat,. the click click lcik is fuickin erotic. jhesus

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
a lesser addiction is exactly that... lesser

i see people all the time who quit smoking and are on patches now indefintely. its miles better. dont beat yourself up

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol free

and your 5k retina imac was free with your purhcase of your large box it came in

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:unsmith:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
monte blanc sneakers

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
because monte blanc are the rolex of sneakers

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
of course classical psychedelics are the only drugs one should every consider using and even then don't coz they illegal but from a health/life [not legal] POV they're the only drugs which can overall enhance yor life and be enlightening

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i drink boatloads of cream

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
on the weekend i purchased both smoked cheese and smoked butter

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

JewKiller 3000 posted:

is there a word for something that i didn't know was even a thing, but now that i do, i absolutely must have it? i feel like german should have a cool sounding word for this

it was like that the moment i saw it on the shelf

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

bobbilljim posted:

see also: smoked salt

at least salt is something you can comprehend surviving in a smoking device

for the record the butter... its smokey. its not that great by itself but lends a taste of smoke to eggs and poo poo. works well when used to cook with :)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I drink boatloads of cream

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hmm

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
weird so typing on this new keyboard feels miles nicer but i am a bit less accurate with it? so i am finding myself looking at the keys to help my accuracy, which is interesting because they blank keys. god i am slppy when i type. need to pick up my game.

when i played that speedctyper game i actually found to be less mistakes on old keyboard but ugh it feels signifncatly worse to type on
like pushing poo poo up a hill with a stick

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
whats with america and king sized beds? my friend married an american girl and she complained that her queen sized bed didnt give her enough room when she shared it with her husband

idgi. its not like theyre fat. we have queen, its plenty, even when young son climbs in early morning or sometimes both children its doable

you know, in concentration camps they used to sleep too many people to the beds so everyone had to sleep like pressed up on top of other people etc. whenever i consider complaining about the room i have in bed i think back to those poor people.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah now that you saw i guess asking someone to move is a much bigger deal than just buying a new bed

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
how do you want your ridicule packaged

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when i was young like 12 or 14 boxer shorts were "cool" but i didnt like the feel so i used to wear normal undies under boxers and my dad told me kids would find out and ridicule me for wearning dual layered underwear

i guess thank god no one found out. i have kept that secrete for like 19 years

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
boxer briefs are the mother fuckin poo poo if u get the right size. u look good in the, they comfy, u dont sweat too much.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

this is what my balls look like

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i progressed to this

echinopsis posted:

boxer briefs are the mother fuckin poo poo if u get the right size. u look good in the, they comfy, u dont sweat too much.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the keypresses on this keyboard are amazing but if you do them slowly its not very satisfying at all and there is this subltes plastic sliding against plastic sound i dont love it

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
*drops like 3 or 4 grand on a large monitor*

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
http://store.apple.com/nz/buy-mac/imac-retina

the cheapest model is $3700 and for a model i just designed which wuld be like, why bother getting less, it was $5300 and it goes higher still

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
mostly just plain old apple tax. if you dont live in the US expect to pay SIGNIFICANTLY more than if you work out an exchange + tax

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
kinda want to get new keycaps for this keyboard. i mean its totally fine, but i cant stop thinking about keyboards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cant get them where

its a hosed up price. was that bad even when exchange rate was significantly better for importing

• Locked thread