Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004

A Pinball Wizard posted:

i bought a shitload of kratom and its almost gone already :smith:

don't seek out drugs idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Space-Pope posted:

this arrived for me on sunday

this too

total cost: about $600

are these to control the other computer peripherals you own that go up your rear end?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Smythe posted:

"i want a 10keyless pos with scissor switches" -a pathetic little human being who lusts for big cocks in his tight little twink rear end. not only that, his IQ is extremely low, so low in fact that he can't solve simple problems or live independently.

Sincerely,
Smythe

Why Did u sign your post twice

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Roosevelt posted:

or, learn to cook a steak properly like a semi-functional adult instead of paying some unwashed shitlord 500% markup to burn your meat to a crisp

Just curious, do you view all service-sector employees with the same disdain?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Blank out ur serial #s

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

JewKiller 3000 posted:

nooooooooooope

Smarter than an unironic racist obsessed with ocaml, tho

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I am buy 68 janer nake skin.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

graph posted:

a good buddy of mine is obsessive over his white sneakers and will get instaviolent if you try to gently caress with them/put dirt on them

No poo poo.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Let's see how many people I can go gently caress with and ruin their poo poo before I get my rear end kicked.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
My Overwrought Smart Casual Feels

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Jonny 290s gimmick is being the ultimate self-loathing CJ.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I'm caresalt and buttmad and fixated on forums that I don't even read or post in.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Valeyard posted:

im gonna stick my powerful android phone up your rear end and call it until you get a tumour the size of an xbox!!!

lol

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
The beach kindle post is fail because instead of relaxing and reading it on the beach in the normal way they trekked it to another island with other people and brought The technology items then Blamed the girlfriend ( I did mention I have a girlfriend, right? Right?) for destroying the kindle and pointing out he was hauling the weak girlfriend along on the board with his strong as gently caress arms

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Sorry if it isn't obvious to you why that guy is fail

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
You're hopeless. Lol.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
:whitewater:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Yea. People are definitely making fun of you for reading at the beach and not the Way you have managed to do it in an absolutely idiotic and cringey way, and your inability to withstand the most basic of flames

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
*does normal thing in an incredibly faggy way and gets made fun of for it* oh, you spergs can't handle people doing NORMAL thing?? :smug:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
why are you surprised at getting flamed for making some of the worst posts in YOSPOS so far this year?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
ya mad? :troll:

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Marzzle posted:

i just wanted to talk about ereaders in the dumb purchases thread :(

Then why didn't you just talk about your purchase instead of revealing your brain aids and escalating flames in incredibly unfunny ways and then getting even madder when you got what you wanted?

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

The Worst (best?) post he made was the one he edited 6 hours later about splitting his girlfriends pussy open with his huge dick while doing something on the beach with a kindle (using those exact words). Idk. It was insanely bad lol

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

duckfarts posted:

lifehack: gay up your apartment on the cheap with regular led bulbs

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
*42 year old wearing bapes and

Knuc U Kinte posted:

[Adult computer programmer wearing zany shoes and watches, in a whiny Jewish voice] I wish my orange sneakers had the cushioning of a skate shoe.

Nvm just saw this post midway thru typing lol

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

You're the one who brought it up in the first place, retard. QQ moar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Imagine being rly fat and garbage tier dick+bad hair and when a sexy bod flexes in front of you you try own them by pointing out that some of your neighbors are fit, actually

• Locked thread