Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Scott Hartnell's 1,000th Game Extravaganza...will take place Friday so he can celebrate it with the Flyers, even though it's being played tonight.

gently caress The King.

:siren: SKILLE :siren:

e- EDM/NJD
LA/CBJ
VAN/MIN
ARI/CHI
CGY/SJ

...on the schedule tonight

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Feb 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
oilers bad

Livingston
Jun 28, 2007

:zombie:hiiitsss:zombie:
Wow, I've never seen Clifford fare so badly in a fight.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Woo hockey at a reasonable time!

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
MILLER BAAAAAAAD

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
1 shot, 1 goal

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
Schroeder how could you

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hawks are playing the first of an 8-game homestand tonight.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Et tu Jordan?

Miller should have had that.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

That should be all she wrote for team folds like a cheap tent.

T-Bone
Sep 14, 2004

jakes did this?
this is reminding me of that game last year when the Oilers came back down from like 3 or 4 goals and beat the Devils in OT and that was one of the reasons they missed the playoffs

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
:siren: BAH GAWD ITS KASSIAN AGAIN

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

goldrush posted:

you guys are bad

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

goldrush posted:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren: FARTSMELL :siren:

Quality > Quantity on the shot clock.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Return of the ugly rebound.

gently caress Jeff Carter.

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
unghhh :stare:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
:stare:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

GOAL :siren:

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
:stare: this game

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

JawKnee posted:

MILLER BAAAAAAAD

goldrush
Sep 27, 2005

~~~No Worries~~~
sounds like niederreiter has turned into a decent goal scorer after all. I still remember when he had 1 goal in 55 games for NYI.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hossa can't ever catch a break this season :negative:

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Good thing we had Kassian stapled to the bench during a two month span of scoring under two goals per game, that's some smart hockeying.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Franks Happy Place posted:

Good thing we had Kassian stapled to the bench during a two month span of scoring under two goals per game, that's some smart hockeying.

He was injured for most of that. He has 4 goals in 28 games this season including tonight. He's hardly some surprise goal scorer. He has been pretty ineffective most of the year.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
:lol: nice whiff

Hawks are bringing the pressure big time

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
Why did I get up from a good nap for this crap?

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
The Hawks' power play is a disaster :psyduck:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

grack posted:

Why did I get up from a good nap for this crap?

alcohol is your best pal

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Sick move by Saad :stonk:

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.

ThinkTank posted:

He was injured for most of that. He has 4 goals in 28 games this season including tonight. He's hardly some surprise goal scorer. He has been pretty ineffective most of the year.

If you want to tell me he was a worse option than all 12 guys started over him when he was healthy scratched, by all means, amuse me.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

The problem with Matthias scoring is that it reminds me how we got him and then I get real sad.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Franks Happy Place posted:

If you want to tell me he was a worse option than all 12 guys started over him when he was healthy scratched, by all means, amuse me.

At times he was. I'm not going to defend all the personnel decisions that Desjardins has made because there have been some head scratchers. But man, Kassian hasn't done anything this year to force his way into the lineup.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

RYAN SUTER HAS SCORED A GOAL

REPEAT RYAN SUTER HAS SCORED A GOAL

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

Miller might as well not be there lol

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

MORE GOALS, EVERYONE GETS GOALS

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

gently caress Ryan Miller

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

THE EDDIE LACK EXPERIENCE

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Hawks dominated the period, but don't have anything to show for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Minnesota seems scary good lately

• Locked thread