Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

a hole-y ghost posted:

just keep in mind base works better than acid despite what breaking bad television show tells you.

do you mean for getting rid of bodies cuz like if so keep talkin'

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Buy 6 dozen roses and at least a $5k ring and just give it to her at the door when you show up. No biggie.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
also, if she wants to stick summin up your butt, let her

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Big Beef City posted:

Buy 6 dozen roses and at least a $5k ring and just give it to her at the door when you show up. No biggie.

if she doesn't put out cut off the finger that has the ring on it with ratcheting bolt cutters

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Harald posted:

also, if she wants to stick summin up your butt, let her

Not till you have deposited into her holy trio.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Waltzing Along posted:

Not till you have deposited into her holy trio.

well obviously, i didn't think I needed to pass out noob advice itt

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Literal Carehaver posted:

do you mean for getting rid of bodies cuz like if so keep talkin'
plus heat and pressure man, same as cooking a pot roast

ChipNDip
Sep 6, 2010

How many deaths are prevented by an executive order that prevents big box stores from selling seeds, furniture, and paint?

gnarlyhotep posted:

well I'm not a rapist ffs

if you didn't kiss on the first date, why are you having a second?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

a hole-y ghost posted:

plus heat and pressure man, same as cooking a pot roast

see the TV don't mention that poo poo i mighta had a bit of a mess on my hands. you're all right holey ghost you're all right...

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

ChipNDip posted:

if you didn't kiss on the first date, why are you having a second?

this man gets it

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Give her a bouquet of a dozen red roses, except there's a 13th rose that's white (to stand out), and then the card says "Love you until the last rose dies"

the twist is that the white rose is a fake silk rose!!!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
wet it up

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Big Beef City posted:

advanced technique: pierce the ring on the glans of your fully erect penis

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

spooky girlfriend posted:

Give her a bouquet of a dozen red roses, except there's a 13th rose that's white (to stand out), and then the card says "Love you until the last rose dies"

*takes notes*

Please go on.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
announce loudly and in clear voice at the start of your date: "this is your last night on earth i am going to gnaw on your still living organs"

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hmm i tried something like this once but the fake rose got stomped on and I got a face full of door.. advice???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

What I mean is what do I write on the card to avoid the rules being bent like that.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

a hole-y ghost posted:

hmm i tried something like this once but the fake rose got stomped on and I got a face full of door.. advice???

teh rapez0r

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol... that would be like epic 0wnage irl imo

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

a hole-y ghost posted:

lol... that would be like epic 0wnage irl imo

most definitely an option full of win especially because of the rape

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ill be sure to try that after I finish jacking off to this pewdiepies videos... lmao

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
Climb her front steps so you are sweating profusely and wheezing, then when she comes to the door take off your fedora and get down on one knee and tell her you know it's kind of weird because you haven't been going out long but you got her a USB thumb drive and put bunch of emulators and your favorite roms on it so she can be reminded of you when you're not around.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

a hole-y ghost posted:

What I mean is what do I write on the card to avoid the rules being bent like that.

Vague threats, like oh youre so beautiful but so fragile and easy to end with a few rounds

some romantgic shittt

bitches love roses and they smile cause if they dont they go in the basement a while

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Can you live tweet the date so we can see how our advice is working

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

Do not try and bend the woman, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no woman.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Take her to Olive Garden for a never ending pasta date. She will become moist and ready to make sex with you by your 3rd helping of pasta.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Do not try and bend the woman, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth...there is no woman.

No. Bend the woman over and plow her from behind.

You should know this...woman.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Amarcarts posted:

Climb her front steps so you are sweating profusely and wheezing, then when she comes to the door take off your fedora and get down on one knee and tell her you know it's kind of weird because you haven't been going out long but you got her a USB thumb drive and put bunch of emulators and your favorite roms on it so she can be reminded of you when you're not around.
You see I would try this except that I value USB drives more than people so I won't do that.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Waltzing Along posted:

*takes notes*

Please go on.

Women like surprises, so if you slowly slip her hand down into your pants and there's an actual live scorpion in there, well hold on, because things are about to get exciting!

Waltzing Along posted:

No. Bend the woman over and plow her from behind.

You should know this...woman.

This is good advice in many cases.

Sassafrasquatch
May 7, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

just keep in mind base works better than acid despite what breaking bad television show tells you.

Nah, you're gonna want piranha solution.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I did a first date on Valentine's. It was terrible.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
Suggest not going out on a date on Valentine's Day because it's the worst day of the year to eat out and also it's Saturday this year. If she gives a poo poo about that then she's a butthole anyhow

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

natetimm posted:

I did a first date on Valentine's. It was terrible.

Pre or post op?

warderenator
Nov 16, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

NakedWithCandy posted:

So if you are going on a second date with a woman on valentines what should you do? It is way too early to do valentines stuff, but you both know it is valentines day.

have sex with her, thats what second dates are for.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Not Trans, but just crazy as hell. Hit me up the night before over a dating site, asked me to take her out on Valentine's. We had chatted a while back and it petered off so I said gently caress it, why not? Called her up and chatted some more before I went to bed, she sent me naked pics. Showed up at the date the next day in sweats and bedhead and begged off because she was tired. It was bizarre but whatever. Went and met some friends after.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

wear a tshirt that proudly says "ALL I DO IS GET MONEY AND SWEET DICK SUCKS" so she knows where you stand. chicks love a confident man.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Get her a single candy "I choose you" heart. It's not that hard OP.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

there's no law saying what you have to do on a second date, so if you really want to make an impression, divorce her. hire a lawyer and everything, bunch of paperwork, dump that right on the table. that's not only spending a lot of money to surprise her spontaneously, it also lets her know you're wearing the pants and if she fucks up your cool lawyer is going to tear her a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
Urrgh this was me last year. We went out to lunch and tried to pretend it wasn't valentine's day. I was actually kinda pissed he didn't get me any candy or anything though, it would have been nice.

• Locked thread