Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
im more into the scruffy, devil-may-care hunk slouched in his chair, glowering through his dark, luxurious bangs at molyneux in defiance of all authoity... i.... god.... brb gimme a second here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

Oberleutnant posted:

christ look at this oval office sitting all pigeon toed with his hands folded in his lap. he looks like a pathetic child.

:laffo:

I love how he's even too outside-the-box to even sit in chairs like normal people.

edit: and he looks like he's talking to the camera, like he's talking to us! :swoon:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Mister Adequate posted:

Hi, I'm Peter Molyneux, and my latest project is a study in just how loving bored I can make five people at once.

Christ, look how done those poor bastards are. Don't know how long this has been going on for, but I know it's too long.

Someone please get these people better jobs. They've suffered enough.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
How long until we see molyneux openly weeping

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

dMastri posted:

How long until we see molyneux openly weeping

There's an interview someone linked a page or two back where Moly breaks down in front of the interviewer, so... I dunno, give it another month or two.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

I see he's rehearsing his "room with padded walls" pose.

Actually, can sitting PM be the new theme for Photoshop Phriday?

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

SelenicMartian posted:

Actually, can sitting PM be the new theme for Photoshop Phriday?

Two great scams together at last.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

KiddieGrinder posted:

The internet version of Ball Pit will theoretically support up to 500 users simultaneously

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug

KiddieGrinder posted:

Add Tim Schaefer hugging him and you have our true indie kings.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

KiddieGrinder posted:

loving :aslol:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

KiddieGrinder posted:

:boom:

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

'What happened there is that Claire I knew Milo Keanu so well, I knew when he was worried about something. The head was down, he wasn't looking at the camera so much ... and so I offered him to come visit the 22Cans studio and see how we work.'

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
drat i got the same boots as keanu reevess sweet.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
is p. molyu cosplaying as famous rear end-cancer sufferer and dead captain of indutry steve jobs???

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:
Why did I make this :psyduck:

redwalrus fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Feb 21, 2015

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

redwalrus posted:

Why did I make this :psyduck:

the original video that's from is the most bizarre PR thing I have ever seen in my life

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

In the historical war of Printers vs Programmers the printers where victorious, running the programmer people to the mountains, where they live since, with large bears and goat smell. *

* young programmers too young to write libraries and grown a beard, are doomed to write gamelogic and bussines logic.

• Locked thread