Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ideal Jeff Jarrett Challenger?
Alberto El Patron
AJ Styles
Bobby Lashley
Tyler Black (Final Battle is after his non-compete is up)
View Results

• Locked thread
Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
I talked to Jeff Jarrett yesterday and he basically confirmed what's in the OP without me even asking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

super macho dude posted:

I am looking forward to a Ciampa title run because I love watching wrestlers do repeated running knee strikes that dont connect :rolleyes:

hosed up if true

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Give Moose the loving belt. #Moose #Moose #Moose

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

flashy_mcflash posted:

Mind running it down real quick? I'm sure I heard it before but can't find anything.

It's been a while since I heard the story, but I feel like Davey claimed Triple H said something to the effect of "we've got enough indy guys," and that's why the Wolves weren't signed. You'll note this was long before they signed every indy wrestler on the planet .

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Hey does anyone have the DVD cover from a show long ago where it looks like the two dudes are naked?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Thank you.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Everyone tell me your favorite Michael Elgin thing.

Mine is twofold - it's when he debuted a shirt that said "Respect the Mullet" like a week before he got his head shaved, and the time he switched up his gear to old man swim trunks.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Bard Maddox posted:

PWG's always seemed unlikely to book well known ex-WWE guys who weren't indie stars first (i.e. not Hero, Sydal, etc), with the exception of Trent, I guess. I can't even remember the last time an ex-only WWE guy was brought in. Russelreunion 2, probably

Dunno if you'd call Curt Hawkins either an "only WWE guy" or even well known, but I mean he was at BOLA. Can't think of anyone else really.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Bard Maddox posted:

gonna pay :20bux: for that Watanabe sig baby

They call him Wacky Takaaki, baby.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Show is at 7:30 tonight, btw, or so says the ROH website. Should we make a thread...?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

epitasis posted:

make the thread

Bard make a thread

im making it now

Strenuous Manflurry fucked around with this message at 21:41 on May 15, 2015

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Grozz Nuy posted:

Isn't Chikara notorious for paying like poo poo? How did they manage to book those three?

Also, what's with the Harry Potter font? I have so many questions.

Chikara pays outside attractions enough to bring them in, whether it's the Bullet Club or 3 sets of aged ex-WWF tag teams. They pay their full timers like poo poo, or so the rumor goes~

Also, I guess I missed that Ciampa is out of ROH? That legit?

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

F4W has their link titled "Lethal vs. Richards match announced" and I got very excited until I clicked it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
The Kingdom were a very good tag team and I'll miss them. Not huge into either as singles.

• Locked thread