Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
dibs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
all thats left is a mangosteen stain on the hardwood floor

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Ralp says no callout/poster specific threads anymore sorry. Close it before he gasses it.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
that's a lotta wax

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
brizna easily claims the fourth post.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Ralp says no callout/poster specific threads anymore sorry. Close it before he gasses it.

holy crap is that to prevent the spread of evidence

what if ralp ralped lowtax?!!?!

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
bury him with a hardcopy archive of adtrw

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
Finally bento box discussion can resume without upsetting anyone

texasmed
May 27, 2004
has he been hooked into the matrix yet

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

texasmed posted:

has he been hooked into the matrix yet

He's in the trunk of a Toyota Matrix

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

EugeneJ posted:

He's in the trunk of a Toyota Matrix

Most likely theory.

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
He's havana good time

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
Big Mangosteen caught wind that he stopped shilling for them so they ended his contract. Permanently.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
No. He rose after 3 days, leaving an empty tomb. Then he ascended into heaven. Or Pittsburgh. Eventually he will return to judge all goons and assign them an Ultimate Fate. Most likely involving goatse or maybe something else.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
No he's just playing video games

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hes either fine or his soul is trapped in a plank of the doom house

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ralp raped and murdered a young lowtax in 2015

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

ralp raped and murdered a young lowtax in 2015

that was laura clinton u oval office

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Orkin Mang posted:

that was laura clinton u oval office

sorry i get them mixed up constantly

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

sorry i get them mixed up constantly

u will be *heats up waffle iron*

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Stay safe Lotax ghost.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

There is only Lowtax.
And he is our Sheild and Protector.
As it has been foretold within the scrolls so it Shall Be So.
Through the banning of our Enemys do we gain posting Salvation.
Until the end of the sperg times.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

LOWTAX IS DEAD.

LONG LIVE RALPTAX THE USURPER.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Pretty sure Gnarly knows what really happened but ralp is threatening to ban his whole family

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
I've been privy to the truth in the mod forums.

DB Cooper
Sep 14, 2004
FBI never found it cause I gave it all to Lowtax
Does this mean we get DPPH back?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
if you look at lowtax's last post history you can tell he just reached a breaking point and realized he could walk away from this garbage indefinitely without worry

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

He recently changed his forum name to Hen Face AFAIK so there might be some confusion

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hen face is an anagram of his true name, only by saying this name can he be totally destroyed

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

dammit Bum you're gonna stain your ralp sheet again, i thought you learned

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

Lowtax isn't dead and Ralp is NOT gay

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

The Protagonist posted:

if you look at lowtax's last post history you can tell he just reached a breaking point and realized he could walk away from this garbage indefinitely without worry

Had it still been like 39 days since he last posted?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lowtax is dead

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

We have to find out who the anti lowtax is first. Then we declare war. Then horns.aiff will sound in a thunderous blast from on high and Armageddon can commence

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006
guys I just got the call from the governor. there will be no pardon :(

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I can still feel him inside me.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

lowtax died in the latest rebel offensive in ukraine. a grad missile flew into his anus and he died.

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
this is part of the pattern known as the Lowtax Cycle:

* Everyone says the forum sucks and starts making GBS threads everywhere and/or something terrible happens that makes this place look bad
|
* Lowtax appears out of nowhere and says how this is the greatest forum ever and everything's okay
|
* Lowtax vanishes (possibly after implementing a bunch of random changes that break the forum)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
* Repeat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I have had a number of job interviews recently that went poorly and did not result in securing employment.
I started to think I needed to do something during an interview to really stand out, be impressive, unique, and highly memorable. I thought it could be risky, but might work out.
I came up with the following idea: After concluding the interview, after the hand shakes, etc, when leaving the room stop, turn around, and say "There's one more thing you need to know about me."
Then pull out a bottle of hot sauce, down the entire bottle, slam it onto the ground and say "I can handle the heat." Nod confidently, leave the room.
Boom.
I imagined that they would be really impressed and wowed by such a performance.
Well it didn't pan out like I thought it would. It was only a small bottle of hot sauce, I figured it would be no big deal to actually do. I should have tested at home first, but I didn't.
I was nervous as a bitch-rear end during the interview, but I was determined to follow through with the plan.
So I started exactly as described above. I was leaving, I turned around, maybe not with as much swagger as I'd imagined in my head, and I declared "There's one more thing you need to know about me."
I pulled out the hot sauce bottle, almost dropped it, and started to open the bottle. In my head it was all one quick confident motion, like an electric Indiana Jones, but instead I fumbled around and had a tough time getting it open. It felt like a nightmarish eternity but was probably only about 20 seconds. Enough time for one of the interviewers to ask me what I was doing.
I didn't answer directly. Instead, after I got the bottle open, I repeated "There's one more thing you need to know about me." (But stuttering.)
Then I guzzled down the entire bottle of hot sauce. I instantly regretted it. My mouth and throat felt like lava was swirling around inside me. I immediately started to gag and loudly cough, I was crying involuntarily. Tears hardcore streaming down my face. I was sweating like a terrible fool.
I desperately tried to scream "I can handle the heat" but just kept coughing before I could get anything out.
The interviewers were all standing up looking at me in horror and confusion.
A few seconds before I threw up all over the floor I knew it would happen, but I tried to hold it back. I couldn't.
I threw up all over the floor. It hurt as much on the way out as it did on the way in, if not more so. The vomit felt like flaming barbed wire shredding its way through my neck.
I should mention a disturbing amount of fiery mucus was also leaking out of my nose uncontrollably.
After I finished throwing up I could not bear to look at the interviewers. I hoarsely mumbled an apology and started to stumble as quickly as possible out the door.
I have never been more shamed in my life.
I didn't get the job.

• Locked thread