Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i wish i bought a bigger hot water heater

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

actually the best thing about being dead is that theres nothing its just all black and no one is there, forever

QFT :D

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
All those people who think that the free market can solve anything are just engaging in capitalistic accelerationism where they encourage the system to get so bad that the free market will fix the poison skies and busted road problems for a profit; ignoring all the human suffering that will take place up until that moment.

In much the same manner people who think that accelerationism could result in world communism are just basically saying "eventually the system will get so bad the free market will put something in place to fix the poison skies and busted road problems"; accounting for but otherwise uninterested in all the human suffering that will take place up until that moment.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I wonder if "paddy wagon" is a racist slur against the Irish.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

haljordan posted:

I wish I were dead

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
this beer taste good

Prescription Combs
Apr 20, 2005
why are my own farts usually pleasant?

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
a lot of people are dying in agonizing violent ways right now

I wonder if my emotional response to this is blunted because early internet exposure ruined me neurologically or because I interact daily with people who aren't even slightly aware this is happening

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
How far can I shoot this load

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Should I shoot my load against the wall or let it drop on the shower mat...maybe I should turn and aim for the drain?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

(morning shower) grumble grumble work grumble grumble. Maybe I can shower really fast and crawl back into bed just 5 more minutes

(shower after getting home from work) grumble grumble work sucked the commute sucked grumble grumble

(evening shower) grumble grumble work tomorrow grumble grumble. At least my shower can be really long

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
ever wonder why we DRIVE on the PARKWAY

but we PARK in a PARKING SPOT

i mean, who comes up with this stuff?

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
are you supposed to mix the ketchup into the kraft dinner or just squirt it on top

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
"what... is that? in my pubes"

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW
i wonder what it feels like to dildo my rear end so hard a chunk of my colon falls out

nomadologique posted:

"what... is that? in my pubes"

it's called a penis ya goob.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
wow i can't believe i waited this long to ask

tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
do i really exist
what is 'i'
am i just an observer? awareness is who i am

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Cuckoo posted:

(morning shower) grumble grumble work grumble grumble. Maybe I can shower really fast and crawl back into bed just 5 more minutes

(shower after getting home from work) grumble grumble work sucked the commute sucked grumble grumble

(evening shower) grumble grumble work tomorrow grumble grumble. At least my shower can be really long

Does Cuckoo really shower three times a day? That seems like a lot.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Tao Jones posted:

If I go to the gym I end up showering 3x/day

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
werewolves are adorable

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Pick posted:

werewolves are adorable

um if u watch dog soldiers werewolves are actually terrible and love to attack and kill good men who want to do the right thing for their families and one another

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Should I jerk off? I could jerk off, it's not like I have anywhere to go today. Eh, maybe I'll do it later.

skull wall
Jul 29, 2012

I loving LOOOOOOVE SCIENCE

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Don Tacorleone posted:

Is it a coincidence "Jewels" start with "Jew"?

Post your daily shower thoughts here

For more effort points, MSPaint them

I think it was in the shower that I came up with saying "jew" instead of "you" in every song. If you heard me singing in the shower you would think I loved jews more than words and couldn't live without them.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Applewhite posted:

salmonella free eggs that you could handle without needing to wash your hands afterwards.

wait is this something that people are supposed to know

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

I think it was in the shower that I came up with saying "jew" instead of "you" in every song. If you heard me singing in the shower you would think I loved jews more than words and couldn't live without them.

Hey Hey, Jew Jew, I dont like your girlfriend. - Avril LaHitler

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

The Tao Jones posted:

You should bathe twice a day to be completely clean, once a day to be tolerably clean and once a week to avoid being a public menace, as my old gran never said.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Hey Hey, Jew Jew, I dont like your girlfriend. - Avril LaHitler

Hey Hey, Jew Jew, Come balance my books! - Billy Ocean

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
They never should have let Gimli go back to Mordor

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
I'd love to see the water after he'd take a bath.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

shower less than once a day

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
when i'm in the shower all i think about is slipping and smashing my head in on the taps and lying there for about 3-4 minutes before finally expiring facedown in the tub while the shower washes all the blood away

a warrior's death

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Crewmine posted:

when i'm in the shower all i think about is slipping and smashing my head in on the taps and lying there for about 3-4 minutes before finally expiring facedown in the tub while the shower washes all the blood away

a warrior's death

thanks this is great- i will think of this as well next time im in the shower

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
too cold

too hot

gently caress cold

ok just finally right

WHO THE gently caress TURNED ON A TAP

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
my apartment is on the 13th floor and some genius built my shower with a very large frosted window that begins at the knee and extends far part my head; if I get too old and/or drunk and decide to shower there is a very good chance I'm gonna slip and fall through the loving thing, becoming someone else's naked problem.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

mysterious frankie posted:

my apartment is on the 13th floor and some genius built my shower with a very large frosted window that begins at the knee and extends far part my head; if I get too old and/or drunk and decide to shower there is a very good chance I'm gonna slip and fall through the loving thing, becoming someone else's naked problem.

stop showering with the window open genius

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

stop showering with the window open genius

nah man, the window only opens a bit at the top. the problem is it's a pane of glass and I'm 6'6", 235 pounds and will demolish that thing if I lose my footing and land against it with all my weight.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

mysterious frankie posted:

nah man, the window only opens a bit at the top. the problem is it's a pane of glass and I'm 6'6", 235 pounds and will demolish that thing if I lose my footing and land against it with all my weight.

Sounds like you need to start showering at a friend's place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Sounds like you need to start showering at a friend's place.

complaining on the internet has solved all of my problems in the past & will solve all my problems in the future.

• Locked thread