Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
The best Jelly Beans are the ones that look like raspberries and they've got that crunchy candy stuff on the outside whenever I'm at the store I always try to steal like 3 or 4 of those out of the big container.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
gently caress the Harry Potter Bertie Bott's Beans. I ate a booger flavored one years ago and I still remember the terrible flavor.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
do they still make the harry potter flavors that taste like human bodily excretions

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah theres a few they should hav e made but didnt though like human blood, urine, feces, cum etc.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

yeah theres a few they should hav e made but didnt though like human blood, urine, feces, cum etc.

they should have one called steve

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Pick posted:

I want to barf just looking at it.

you're a piece of poo poo

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
this flavour is pretty good

you are wrong

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
for me the key to enjoying the butter jellybean was to combine it with others. rather than just tasting that butter flavor it fives a pie with a buttery crust flavor to other jelly beans :eng101:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

End Of Worlds posted:

bury me in tutti frutti

this is correct

but buttered popcorn are good too

but gently caress the jalapeno ones, I ate one thinking it was watermelon as a kid, that was unpleasant

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

are there other brands of good jelly beans? my mental image is just crunchy mishaped sugar globs.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BKPR posted:

are there other brands of good jelly beans? my mental image is just crunchy mishaped sugar globs.

no, only jelly belly

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Crusty Nutsack posted:

this is correct

but buttered popcorn are good too

how can you be so right about one thing but so wrong about another thing

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Buttered popcorn is loving delicious. So is the jelly belly flavor.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
As an expert on buttered popcorn I can tell you that the jelly beans DO NOT really taste like buttered popcorn

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Pick posted:

Well there is a vomit flavored jelly belly so I recommend you try that. Maybe you'll feel like having popcorn after.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

thunderspanks posted:

Well there is a vomit flavored jelly belly so I recommend you try that. Maybe you'll feel like having popcorn after.

the buttered popcorn one also tastes like vomit, when i throw it back up for being so bad

so vomit down once is better than buttered popcorn and return vomit

so

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
pear, plum, peach, mango

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
cotton candy

bubble gum

island punch

:\

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Margarita jelly belly supremacy

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i almost googled "gourmet jelly beans" and now i want to die.

defectivemonkey
Jun 5, 2012
Sometimes if I see one I will eat it and think "this is your punishment for enjoying all of those previous jelly beans so much" it is my Catholic guilt in jelly bean form.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
What they really should get rid of are those jellybeans that taste like mother.

She's been dead for years, Jelly Belly. Let her rest.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
It is bad, and tastes like a butt.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I like the buttered popcorn ones. Post me your butter pop corn ones and I will eat them.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the chocolate covered orange ones are good

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Someone gave me a box of jellybeans once where they had like grass flavored and dirt flavored. I think it was a tie-in with the first Harry Potter movie. Anyways I've never really run across those again and it's disappointing because that's a nice gag.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

They are the worst OP, and I wish I could buy a 5lb box of jelly beans without 1lb of them being asscorn

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ur supposed to combine them with certain other flavors u know?

like with the right ratio of blueberry jellybellies they would together taste just like a blueberry muffin, which was fun

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i had a middle school teacher who gave out dum dums all the time, but they were almost all popcorn flavored. after a month she couldn't get rid of them.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Pick posted:

you shut your mouth

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i would like to see this concept extended to include snacks of similar families. jelly beans flavored like potato chips, pretzels, pork rinds etc.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
dr pepper is the best jelly belly flavor
buttered popcorns actually p good

this is not good

i have tried these and they are bad
oversweet flat beer

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

BKPR posted:

i would like to see this concept extended to include snacks of similar families. jelly beans flavored like potato chips, pretzels, pork rinds etc.

Yes please.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Male Tears posted:

gently caress the Harry Potter Bertie Bott's Beans. I ate a booger flavored one years ago and I still remember the terrible flavor.

i also have this funny on topic comic to share

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

nmagness posted:

http://youtu.be/HxklXh3ulkU this guy has the right idea. He's what I call "the ideas man"

*edit* foiled again by the mobile app, back to posting in the gb toxic waste thread

This is like getting ketchup flavored jelly beans or something, melting them into ketchup and saying how much better the ketchup is with chunks of sugar in it. Basically all of this is disgusting and everything in this thread is disgusting, you are all insane and gross.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I liked the Frozen beans with the metallic outer shell.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

that image gave me bronchiolitis obliterans over the internet

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Dr. Video Games 0112 posted:

This is like getting ketchup flavored jelly beans or something, melting them into ketchup and saying how much better the ketchup is with chunks of sugar in it. Basically all of this is disgusting and everything in this thread is disgusting, you are all insane and gross.

I think you've hit the nail on the head here.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

diabetes flavour is my favourite jelly belly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BKPR posted:

You'd have to go for classic sweet/savory combos, like apricot chicken and pork with chutney.

• Locked thread