Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

detectivemonkey posted:

Holy poo poo tutti frutti is my favorite and if someone gave me a tutti frutti that actually tasted like socks I would spend the near year learning Krav Maga just so I could come back and loving destroy them. That's bullshit.
It's really one of the most evil things I can think to do to someone that isn't breaking any laws. They're all non-toxic, but from various accounts on YouTube each one tastes frighteningly accurate. They stop short of actually making one that's poo poo flavor, but the vomit one actually tastes of bile, and the moldy cheese actually tastes of rot. This I hard from someone on YouTube who has actually tasted decades old canned food that has gone bad.

The buttered popcorn has Rotten Egg as its twin, but nobody picks the popcorn anyway. If you're faced with one of these packs someday, pick the light blue ones, since the Toothpaste flavor is basically just mint. Hopefully they don't read the box and realize you took the easiest one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Pick posted:

The Jalapeno jelly belly has actually been discontinued.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

the jelly belly factory is in Fairfield, California, about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento on Interstate 80. if u love jelly bellies and live in nor cal but haven't been to the factory you need to step up your candy game for serious

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Male Tears posted:

Juicy pear is the best :swoon:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i have not had a jelly bean in years but now i want them more than anything.gently caress you gbs.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
that's not a jelly bean, pick. that's a jelly BELLY.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

CrashCat posted:

It's really one of the most evil things I can think to do to someone that isn't breaking any laws. They're all non-toxic, but from various accounts on YouTube each one tastes frighteningly accurate. They stop short of actually making one that's poo poo flavor, but the vomit one actually tastes of bile, and the moldy cheese actually tastes of rot. This I hard from someone on YouTube who has actually tasted decades old canned food that has gone bad.

The buttered popcorn has Rotten Egg as its twin, but nobody picks the popcorn anyway. If you're faced with one of these packs someday, pick the light blue ones, since the Toothpaste flavor is basically just mint. Hopefully they don't read the box and realize you took the easiest one.

The vomit tastes like actual, real life vomit. It's so potent I threw up. They're really loving bad!

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
make op take the BeanBoozled challenge for his blasphemy

ohnobugs
Feb 22, 2003

Male Tears posted:

Juicy pear is the best :swoon:

Like biting into a car air freshener. Buttered popcorn's bad but these are the worst.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the jelly belly factory is in Fairfield, California, about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento on Interstate 80. if u love jelly bellies and live in nor cal but haven't been to the factory you need to step up your candy game for serious

There's one in Wisconsin too and you can take tours and taste every kind of jelly belly they have, as many as you want it's fun.

the chili mango is surprisingly good.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

I went to the Fairfield one a few times as a kid, and I remember my family buying bigass bags of deformed jelly bellies on the cheap. Crazy weird mutant jelly beans.

Edit: Ah, they're "belly flops."

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

it's the mooooost wonderful tiiiiiime of the yeeeaaaar

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CrashCat posted:

dont sign your posts

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a hole-y ghost posted:

dont sign your posts
am i the easiest one

dammit.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

it's the mooooost wonderful tiiiiiime of the yeeeaaaar
It's the most hosed up looking candy I've seen but I really liked the Starburst candy corn too. It's a hell of a feat to make candy corn tasty.

Of course nobody believes it's possible so they're usually still in huge piles after Halloween. Kroger ended up selling 12 ounce bags or whatever for a quarter each or something and people still wouldn't buy them because the concept is just that ugly.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

My good friend on YouTube tells me about jellybeans, I know him well from watching from his videos,

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a hole-y ghost posted:

My good friend on YouTube tells me about jellybeans, I know him well from watching from his videos,
Ok it was loving Ashens alright you cornered me. I like to watch him review horrible cheap crap for the internet :shrug:

Geez is it so bad to not namedrop someone

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ah... Ashens.. Mayhap Ive heard the name before..

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a hole-y ghost posted:

Ah... Ashens.. Mayhap Ive heard the name before..
of course not so why would I mention it unless you ask

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Buttered popcorn is my favorite flavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

how me a frog posted:

Buttered popcorn is my favorite flavor.
Cool, it's good to hear my friend.

• Locked thread