Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the flavor should be changed to salmiak and then marketed as pissbeans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BKPR posted:

it says FINE ART right there. get culture, you philistine.
it looks like "fine arf" to me

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

all jelly beans are disappointing and bad

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pick posted:

much like your cats
I agree cats are the same way, thats why I do not and would never have a cat.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this video makes them look really good for some reason and I want to find and eat some but I know theyre just going to disappoint me.. no.. n no..

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

how do they stamp the logo on every jelly bean. they didn't show that part in the video

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

nmagness posted:

http://youtu.be/HxklXh3ulkU this guy has the right idea. He's what I call "the ideas man"
sorry detective but its already been posted.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah theres a few they should hav e made but didnt though like human blood, urine, feces, cum etc.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CrashCat posted:

It's really one of the most evil things I can think to do to someone that isn't breaking any laws. They're all non-toxic, but from various accounts on YouTube each one tastes frighteningly accurate. They stop short of actually making one that's poo poo flavor, but the vomit one actually tastes of bile, and the moldy cheese actually tastes of rot. This I hard from someone on YouTube who has actually tasted decades old canned food that has gone bad.

The buttered popcorn has Rotten Egg as its twin, but nobody picks the popcorn anyway. If you're faced with one of these packs someday, pick the light blue ones, since the Toothpaste flavor is basically just mint. Hopefully they don't read the box and realize you took the easiest one.
dont sign your posts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

My good friend on YouTube tells me about jellybeans, I know him well from watching from his videos,

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Ah... Ashens.. Mayhap Ive heard the name before..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

how me a frog posted:

Buttered popcorn is my favorite flavor.
Cool, it's good to hear my friend.

• Locked thread