Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

High IQ Gamer: I adore playing this game based on the paintings of Rembrandt, it's called Crash Bandicoot: Warped.
Low IQ Gamer: Bluhhhhh I freaking love this Thomas Kinkade game, Dark Souls 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
i always pegged crash bandicoot: warped as a hieronymus bosch kind of game.

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.
*runs out to buy the first iteration of a Nintendo handheld*

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

AHungryRobot posted:

i pegged crash bandicoot

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't want to own a Playstation 4, when I have this box full of dead birds I collected from near large windows and wind turbines.

I'd correct you on how birds don't actually die from wind turbines, only bats and sheep or something, but this is the low IQ thread so instead I'll just trade you my vintage broken gameboy for that PS4 for hipster street value.

• Locked thread