Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
So Deuce is another name for poo poo and Bigelow is a brand of Tea, so the movie is actually code for lovely. It's like he knew!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
haha remember that south park thing

oh man

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
smart enough to work in an office

open container
Sep 16, 2008

My Q-Face posted:

So Deuce is another name for poo poo and Bigelow is a brand of Tea, so the movie is actually code for lovely. It's like he knew!!

:master:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Otto von Ruthless posted:

haha remember that south park thing

oh man

i dont remember what is it

open container
Sep 16, 2008

lonesomedwarf posted:

i dont remember what is it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFLuIn6lj5g

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
how many times a day do you think someone comes up to him and says his name in that voice?

my guess is 3. 3 times a day

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
rob schnieder is an anti vaccer andwas the star of duece bigalo

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Otto von Ruthless posted:

how many times a day do you think someone comes up to him and says his name in that voice?

my guess is 3. 3 times a day

rab schnieder

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

iremember it now, thanks

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

rob schnieder is an anti vaccer andwas the star of duece bigalo

Rob Schneider is anti vax? I just lost all respect for him.
He and Amy Farrah Fowler should do a movie together.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
lol blossom is an antivaxer

is her grandfather president of hollywood or something? how does that disgusting freakshow get work?

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Applewhite posted:

Rob Schneider is anti vax? I just lost all respect for him.
He and Amy Farrah Fowler should do a movie together.

good lord is he anti vax

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/rob-schneiders-anti-vax-crusade-now-enters

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dude made a buncha money making poo poo movies for dumb people

thats smart enough for me

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

wikipedia posted:

In 2010, Bialik returned to television so that she could spend more time with her children and stated, "I'm glad that I completed my PhD and I'm very proud of it, but the life of a research professor would not have suited my needs in terms of what kind of parenting I wanted to do."[21] In November 2012, her marriage ended in divorce.[31] She now lives in Los Angeles, California, United States.[32]

In a 2012 interview, Bialik stated that she would call herself "aspiring Modern Orthodox".[33] Bialik also has described herself as a "staunch Zionist".[5] During the July-August 2014 Israeli operation in Gaza, she reportedly donated money to the IDF for armored vests.[34] She has appeared in several YouTube cameos as Blossom and Amy Farrah Fowler asking questions about Jewish beliefs.[35] The videos are produced by Allison Josephs, Bialik's Judaism study partner, whom she met with the help of Partners in Torah.[36] Bialik has been criticized for supporting views that go against the findings of science, including anti-vaccine.[37] Bialik is a celebrity spokesperson for the Holistic Moms Network.[38]
:lol::lol:

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
What the ever loving gently caress is a Holistic Moms Network. No, never mind. I don't want to know :smithicide:

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Shadow posted:

is her grandfather president of hollywood or something? how does that disgusting freakshow get work?

:psyduck: really? I thought she had a microbio phd!

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i remember when he got owned by roger ebert

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

Holy gently caress!! :lol::lol:

How the gently caress do you donate money for a country to buy its soldiers body armor? Or is she taking credit for paying taxes, because I'm pretty sure I "donated" to supply the IDF with basic military equipment too!

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

matrix ripoff posted:

i remember when he got owned by roger ebert

I remember when he wrote an open letter to Mel Gibson saying he for one would never work with him after his Anti Semitic tirade.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Schneider has some interesting stories about Steven Seagal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2B9jyZTp4w

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

My Q-Face posted:

I remember when he wrote an open letter to Mel Gibson saying he for one would never work with him after his Anti Semitic tirade.

But Apocolypto was pretty good. *furiously rubs chile pepper on dick*

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

My Q-Face posted:

:psyduck: really? I thought she had a microbio phd!

Yup. Neuroscience apparently. Passing tests and getting a paper past a small committee of suck-rear end tenured circle-jerkers doesn't necessarily mean you know what you're talking about. It means you're good at crossing Ts and dotting Is.

My Q-Face posted:

Holy gently caress!! :lol::lol:

How the gently caress do you donate money for a country to buy its soldiers body armor? Or is she taking credit for paying taxes, because I'm pretty sure I "donated" to supply the IDF with basic military equipment too!

haha god don't remind me. i hate being a defacto supporter of israel zionists

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~

Shadow posted:

Yup. Neuroscience apparently. Passing tests and getting a paper past a small committee of suck-rear end tenured circle-jerkers doesn't necessarily mean you know what you're talking about. It means you're good at crossing Ts and dotting Is.

rob schneider is the ultimate proof that degrees are loving worthless and absolutely not indicative of any skill whatsoever

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Shadow posted:

in my opinionation, vaccines will surely cause autism

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
lol if rob schneider being anti-vax is the final opinion to get yourself to become anti-vax too

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue
what if rob schneider married mayim bialik. Can you imagine the kids? :psyduck:

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

matrix ripoff posted:

rob schneider is the ultimate proof that degrees are loving worthless and absolutely not indicative of any skill whatsoever

No, it's Mayim Blossom McBBT who is a PhD in Neuroscience. Rob Schneider probably has a bachelors in communications or something. [Edit: google says he only graduated high school in 82]

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

There are people who are good, and then there are the people who know people, that's how some movie exec's son ended up playing child Ace Ventura Jr. in a kids movie some 15 years after the last Ace Ventura movie.

Mrs. Dash
Apr 11, 2009
If there is one thing working in a pharmacy has taught me its that there is about an 85% chance that any given doctor is an incompetent retard carried through his job by the legion of safety mechanisms built into the system and the army of support staff around him. So if there is a doctor saying vaccines are evil he's probably one of those incompetent retards.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you can do eet! haha good good

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

how convenient, blossom just issued an anti-anti vax statement

https://www.facebook.com/official.mayim.bialik/posts/10155194874840008

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
hey remember the ladies man!? ooo itsth a laydieee lol!

tifosibella
Aug 17, 2005

captian r u gay

Vertical Lime posted:

That contradicts everything she's ever said on the subject tho?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Vertical Lime posted:

Anyone taking medical advice from Blossom deserves whatever happens. Sad that it will kill other non-tards though.

naem
May 29, 2011

What is it about making a baby that's turns a large number of people into genius experts

Like, I'm not a proctologist after taking a big poo poo for example

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
People sure give that Rob Schneider guy a hard time.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
of couirse hes smsart op, he's conservative

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
rob schneider is a chode of a man who likes to play up the jew card when it conveniences him but not being Filipino because there's no privilege in that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
OP you are wrong his name is Deuce Bigalow.

Also Norm MacDonald owns.

• Locked thread