Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
nice guys are just groupies and groupies can be of all sexes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

opus111 posted:

er no such thing brah. any girl can have sex any time she wants within moments.

the hidden joke in my post was that the female equivalent of a "nice guy" was the tumblr feminists who use the term "nice guys" constantly

the universe is replete with ironies

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I will carry this printer for miles in the sweltering heat!

Awwwww That's so nice of you. you are such a sweet guy!

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
"hi"

------

"what's up?"

"Ah nuttin"

"oh, cool."

------

" drat it, I got a paper cut."

"Oh my god, that's so terrible! ARE YOU OK!?!? Let me drive you to the hospital. No really, I don't mind!"

-------

"Can you help me study with my homework? thanks!"

"Sure I don't mind!"

-------

"Habibi, I have a 10 pages essay to write, can you do it for me? "

"Sure no problem"

* This one actually happened to me, I was that nice guy. To be fair, the dude was from Yemen and I want a hook up if I ever go travel to the shithole one day. *

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

The Whole Internet posted:

what is the female equivalent of a 'nice guy'?

"Nice girls" certainly exist. You know, "guys are all so shallow, why do they only go for dumb sluts instead of nice girls like me?". Probably because the dumb sluts actually tried talking to the guys instead of just being creepy and awkward.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Justin Godscock posted:

Elliot Rodger here.

I can't believe none of those bitches would say yes to a date with you. I mean, sure, you spent your time planning the mass murder of strange women, but you were so nice about it!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Elliot really had no excuse for not getting laid.

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
ok, freezers fixed, im out

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

Frog Act posted:

Since I am a MGTOW, I'll speak to this.

No joke I thought that was like Magic the Gathering : something something.

And I was like, I love MTG wtf.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
cut off your dick and balls, OP

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Elliot really had no excuse for not getting laid.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
*needs to learn to be more like this guy*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

ghlbtsk posted:

*needs to learn to be more like this guy*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDbb7-dn9A

Logan N from Youtube posted:

This is precisely what we all want to do when we get hit with a boyfriend bomb.

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

I'm cool + retarded?

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I'd be more than happy to fix your computer.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
*installs keylogger*

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i just really like to go down on girls. it feels really good to make them happy.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Yeah, that's fine, I can work the camera.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It's ok, I'll wait till you're ready..

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I was a nice girl once

:j:"Oh no you scraped your knee let me tend to it personally!"

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Funny but still no excuse.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

nice girl:

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Honestly the only girl stereotype that comes close to a nice guy is the obese girl that's fun to hang out with.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

tautologicus has feasted upon the southeast asian women and can now be sure that all things are wearisome

This was not exactly my intention, or conclusion, in letter or in spirit, for the record. It was funny when i first read it but i don't think i should let it stand, for the good of the forums reading experience. I have nothing to do with any of the vain dumb goons complaining about how bad their life sucks bla bla, my life is sweet. Apologies for lack of articulation

And life is better when youre nice for the sake of it alone, not nice hoping to get something back like a little weakling, which is what this thread is about.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Honestly the only girl stereotype that comes close to a nice guy is the obese girl that's fun to hang out with.
Fat activists, like the one we get tumblr jpgs from where they claim not liking fat women is literally sexist or have motivational black and white photos of a fat girl groping an underwear model with a tagline "you deserve to be loved for who you are".

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Yvershek posted:

*installs keylogger*

G.... Granos? :ohdear:

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I don't even care if I finish, I just want to please you. I won't even take my clothes off...Please...

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

that girl is most definitely a Nice Guy and will bully you with mean words until you gently caress her once she has you cornered in her apartment balls deep in a mimosa

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
Man did you see that new episode of SVU? :tvtropes:

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
there exists a "cartel," if u will, of pussy in which

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
"Boys have swag. Men have class"

*Wears 8 dollar fedora with jorts.*

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
oh you found a program on your computer named "webcamspy.exe" after my last visit? oh its probably some antivirus software, I wouldn't delete it if I were you...

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
*offers to drive you and your drunk friends to a party and doesn't get mad when not offered to come inside*

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Tautologicus posted:

And life is better when youre nice for the sake of it alone, not nice hoping to get something back like a little weakling, which is what this thread is about.

Correct.

Being nice is just so much god damned fun.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I enjoy being nice but if I wasn't loving beautiful women regularly I would consider myself a failure.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ArbitraryC posted:

Fat activists, like the one we get tumblr jpgs from where they claim not liking fat women is literally sexist or have motivational black and white photos of a fat girl groping an underwear model with a tagline "you deserve to be loved for who you are".

sometimes it means you're a pedophile because only 13 year olds have visible skeletal structure

Stuffguyman
Jun 3, 2007
It's funny how assholes have to try and constatly justify themselves by making everything a nice person does secretly connected to some greedy self-serving motive. Like they can't even comprehend the concept of doing something for someone else's benefit.

And by funny I mean sad.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

It's so easy to be nice all the time, I don't know why anyone does anything else, honestly.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Pastry of the Year posted:

It's so easy to be nice all the time, I don't know why anyone does anything else, honestly.

What if someone is mean to you? You have to pay them with the same coin. God said so in the Bible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I don't buy collectable plates with pictures of the Wizard of Oz on them off TV but it's okay if other people do.

• Locked thread