Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

ArbitraryC posted:

Fat activists, like the one we get tumblr jpgs from where they claim not liking fat women is literally sexist or have motivational black and white photos of a fat girl groping an underwear model with a tagline "you deserve to be loved for who you are".

sometimes it means you're a pedophile because only 13 year olds have visible skeletal structure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Professor Shark posted:

Real Story about a Nice Guy:

I started dating the girl that he was pining for in highschool, and the two of us were hanging out in my friend's bedroom while my girlfriend and her were getting ready in the bathroom. Over wine coolers, the guy tells me that he just can't believe that x and I are dating because just a few days before we began dating she told him that she wasn't interested in a relationship with anyone at the moment and she just couldn't see her and I in a relationship. At the time I was just like right on dude and her and I laughed about him later, but he was a constant thorn in our relationship and was always there for her when we were fighting.

Flash forward months after we broke up and the two of them are dating after years of him pursuing her and one night he loving rapes her :stare:

Nice Guys are Not Nice

:yikes:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Hyzenth1ay posted:

"I'M STRAIGHT EDGE!!"

I fuckin love this one. hope it's true

• Locked thread