Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Definitely op I am a sexy alcoholic existentialist weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Feranon posted:

agree w/ both of these posts. rust was never intended to be "cool" and only very goony types who uncritically latched onto his every line think otherwise.

I think he was cool as in interesting and relatable

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

mysterious frankie posted:

"Finally, a main character I can relate to; a visibly disturbed person who slipped through the cracks of America's crumbling mental healthcare system!"

exactly

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dyna Soar posted:

have you read ligotti? and if you have, why would you read ligotti if you think lovecraftian poo poo sucks since he can't be your first lovecraftian poo poo author

I dislike all this poo poo and loved true detective

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dyna Soar posted:

well, it's basically that poo poo. the plot is. but whatever.

Disregarding thematically or whatever the literature is unreadable to me. Lovecraft anyways I haven't tried the other guy

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

bonvivant posted:

you're a huge retard and I hate you

Ok. I love you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

No. 6 posted:

Fargo series and True Detective were better than any of the rubbish that came to the silver screen recently, including the Hobbit 3: Hobbit Hard with a Vengeance.

that movie was an unforgettable adventure

• Locked thread