Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
A relative just called me flipping out that she can't find either key to her safe. She has $3000 in her safe. Why would you need that much money just sitting in your apartment? I'm afraid to ask her because the last time I asked someone about their money that appeared to come out of nowhere they were a secret hooker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol why would you keep american dollars when you could hoard gold

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

lmao like I would trust the globalist banksters with currency

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

if the USD collapsed it seems like gold would be almost as useless unless you lived next to a neighboring country or seaport you could trade with.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Oh, my gosh. I am deep with coupons.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

She has two keys because there's another safe inside the safe

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Interest rates are so low there's almost no point of keeping money in the bank these days

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

BossRighteous posted:

if the USD collapsed it seems like gold would be almost as useless unless you lived next to a neighboring country or seaport you could trade with.

People who invest in gold are morons.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

So did you tell her to call a locksmith and pray, or did you just laugh.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
she wanted me to come over and help her look for the key and since the hooker situation i don't really like digging through people's personal stuff

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

The thing I miss most about Glenn Beck are the advertisers that sold food stores and victory gardens.

Muerte
Jan 22, 2015

Not everyone is poor op I leave anywhere from 2-3 G's in my car daily.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Cash is for poor people.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Muerte posted:

The Feds gonna RICO that poo poo bro.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Yar, I buried me investments on a desert Isle some years ago. I'll make sail and follow me map, back to me pieces of eights, as the rates increase.

Avast!

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg

F hole
May 13, 2008

all my savings are in bitcoins

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
according to my family's views you should be eastern european and wear a lot of gold jewellery all the time so if you get displaced you can buy things but we're not eastern european so I think it's just thinly veiled racism

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

spooky girlfriend posted:

She has two keys because there's another safe inside the safe

Why isn't this bannable anymore?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
$3000 isnt even that much money

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
if the bank doent know about it the bank can't automatically requisition it to pay off debts that you owe, HTH OP.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I keep cash in a couple different currencies just because I hate being bothered to do currency exchange every time I leave a country.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Old people op.

Same reason they carry thousands of dollars in high denomination bills in their loving wallets. Sersiously, you flash that poo poo everywhere everytime you buy a bottle of milk. You WILL get mugged at some point.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Follow black people on instagram. lmao.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Voted Worst Mom posted:

What is "a lot" of money?

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

VendaGoat posted:

What is "a lot" of money?

$A.LOT

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

My Q-Face posted:

Why isn't this bannable anymore?

Mods have detected my irony level and are backing away slowly

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Muerte posted:

Shouldn't your pimp have that money?

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool
a woman is entitled to the sweat of her own brow. pimps are middlemen and should be killed imo.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

TEAYCHES posted:

lol why would you keep american dollars when you could hoard bitcoins

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

maybe your relative is a low-mid tier weed dealer and needs that loot to re-up, not everything is about sex

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
If you don't want to find out your aunt is a prostitute, why did you ask?

P.S., I know your aunt is a prostitute, I have her on retainer for 3 grand whenever I want a Hand-Beezy!

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

because i have too much to fit into my bank's vault

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

FordPRefectLL posted:

A relative just called me flipping out that she can't find either key to her safe. She has $3000 in her safe. Why would you need that much money just sitting in your apartment? I'm afraid to ask her because the last time I asked someone about their money that appeared to come out of nowhere they were a secret hooker.

millenials.txt

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Voted Worst Mom posted:

What would you say is a lot, Mr. Moneybags?

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
its easier to save money when it's not there at a swipe of the card imo, but that's just because i've got very little self control

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Sometime it comes in handy, just the other day I was at McDonalds and spied a shorty in line next to me lookin reeal fyne. So when it came time to pay I whipped out a phat roll of skrilla and looked at her, she smiled at me real hard. Felt real good even ordered an extra McDouble. Most gangsta lunch I eva had in a while.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

is this "safe" one of those $30 lock boxes? just pop that poo poo onto a concrete floor and open in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

BossRighteous posted:

Nah, dumb motherfuckers will always be willing to trade for gold because it's shiny and has been valuable for so long.

• Locked thread