Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yolo Swaggins Esq
Jan 29, 2015

oOoOoh 👀 a dapper little mouse🎩 🐀🕺🏻🕺🏻 a dAppER MoUSe🧐🐀 🚶🏿‍♂️🚶🏿‍♂️it’s a 🎩DAPPER mouse 👀✔️🐀🥾🏃🏽‍♂️🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻🏃🏽‍♂️🐀💥

goodness posted:

Why is a casserole greater than the sum of its parts?

And you actually can get packaged chicken and tuna from the canteen. I just decided to use bacon for this one instead to be "fancy". If Walmart is open today (got a ton of ice tonight) then I'll try and make a prison chicken cheese especially for you today or tomorrow.

I did not know that because I am not a criminal and have not been to prison. What I do know is that the recipe thing for this thread does not contain anything even chicken flavoured. Which, I guess could be fixed by using chicken flsvoured ramen, so I'll stop talking now.
(And please do, this is actually pretty fascinating, post that and any other prison recipes you know please and thank you)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Happy Hat posted:

I don't think I will.

My main point is that this is not worthy of being called a chicken-cheese. I cannot see anything that drives it in the direction of being a chicken cheese, the chicken cheese had a valid purpose on itself, the yellow snack-log posted here is something different.

With next to no cooking facilities and a very limited supply of ingredients people are coming up with, relatively, amazing ideas. Chicken cheese is something people choose despite having access to lentils and beans and Dinos blog.

If anything the prison cook-up is more chicken-cheese than chicken-cheese is.

Not only is your hat grumpy but you would have it taken away from you in prison because you have not earned it.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Butch Cassidy posted:

Posting this because the featured kitchen now reminds me of this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOeAXKUK6aM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I don't know who the gently caress this is or what they're even singing about but I can't help but listen through everything they've posted on youtube. I think I caught a couple of "blyats" and a "cyka" but that's about the extent of my Russian.

Very Strange Things
May 21, 2008
The best prison chefs are called Skinners so if you end up in prison and you have these great recipes at your disposal make sure everyone knows you're a Skinner and also the best cook ups are called tossed salads so make sure to offer to toss a salad.

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

But Not Tonight posted:

I don't know who the gently caress this is or what they're even singing about but I can't help but listen through everything they've posted on youtube. I think I caught a couple of "blyats" and a "cyka" but that's about the extent of my Russian.

Leningrad is a belligerent mostly-ska band that likes to sing about drinking, the penis, and how Moscow should have the decency to burn to the ground. And they pass a hat around when busking despite their success because gently caress you, this is a street performance.

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwffUPItuZE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Butch Cassidy fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Feb 17, 2015

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??

IslamoNazi posted:

With next to no cooking facilities and a very limited supply of ingredients people are coming up with, relatively, amazing ideas. Chicken cheese is something people choose despite having access to lentils and beans and Dinos blog.

If anything the prison cook-up is more chicken-cheese than chicken-cheese is.

Not only is your hat grumpy but you would have it taken away from you in prison because you have not earned it.

And yet there's no content, how edgy!

But I guess criminals find it hard to deliver, because of their plight. Personally I blame society.

My only point is that right now this thread looks like a bunch of teenager gangsta wannabe's with their trousers half way down their legs, showing a lot of rear end and waddling like penguins while convincing themselves of their hard attitudes.

Now if someone else, the proponents of this prison culture, actually posted some content it would perhaps bring some merit.

So are you going to do something, or keep waddling like a loving penguin, while showing off your rear end to all commers?

If we are to make loving prison food - then let's loving do it. What are the imposed conditions?

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
I have been working doubles the last 4-5 days so haven't had time to do any extra cooking for you.

goodness fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Feb 26, 2015

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
Son that ain't no chickencheese. :clint:

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??

Doh004 posted:

Son that ain't no chickencheese. :clint:

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
Question: Is there any way that prisoners can get access to sour cream or cream cheese? Like, do they ever serve you guys bagels with little pats of Philidelphia or little wedges of sour cream or some poo poo? I have an idea but don't know if it would be prisoner-capable.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Captain Bravo posted:

Question: Is there any way that prisoners can get access to sour cream or cream cheese? Like, do they ever serve you guys bagels with little pats of Philidelphia or little wedges of sour cream or some poo poo? I have an idea but don't know if it would be prisoner-capable.

Where I was we did not have access to either of those. I am trying to find the store sheet I brought out, but some things I can remember are: peanut butter, jelly, jalapeño cheese squeeze, jalapeño pretzels, cheetohs, chips, pickle, sausage, honey bun, various candy, buddy bars (best thing ever), ramen, crackers with cheese/pb, saltines, instant coffee powder, red/yellow drink mix, various soda, pouch chicken/tuna, pork skins (other best thing), cheese/beef jerk.

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
I'm totally looking forward to a prison cookbook

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

turbomoose posted:

I'm totally looking forward to a prison cookbook

knock yourself out
http://wkbca.xankd.servertrust.com/v/vspfiles/downloadables/PRISON_RECIPES.pdf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
When will this thread gain wings get paroled and be free to wander from subforum to subforum?

• Locked thread