Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

we are out here CHANGING THE WORLD while you whine about widescreen support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

users tweet their deepest joys to me and they are procedurally turned into enemies for other players to destroy. i call it "dad"

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Applewhite posted:

When is Mischief Makers coming to Steam?
I would play the poo poo out of that game.

i would pay up to ten dollars for a clean rip of the soundtrack

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

our game will last forever, which is great because no other video games will ever come out again.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

suck my dick. choke on it. you little bitch what did you say to me.

why aren't any of you NERDS talking about benghazi???

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i liked robotron a lot as a kid, and then i liked bullet candy, but then like a million untalented morons released twin stick shooters and i don't think i can go back.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am weary of skinny pixel men because sword ans sworcery swucked and was gwarbage

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

was he himself a clown? this is important.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

How does the princess feel about link?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Skilleddk posted:

open world platformer with base building elements

oh wait its valley without wind which loving sucked balls lol

gently caress you that game was ugly in just the right way and you got to fight giant cyborgs in a crate factory

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

we put Society of the Spectacle on one line and made the letters have collision. that's the first level.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yeah the real question is why would anyone do that

e: wait they did. it was duke nukem forever and no one paid attention long enough to get mad

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my grandmother was a first gen chinese immigrant. she taught me how to program games the old fashioned way, with punch cards and pickled cabbage. this is for her.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

fwiw i backed la mulana 2 and i get constant updates about new assets, as well as all the different instant curry the staff are eating.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

qualifications:
-has google alert set for own name
-dozens of posts on internet forums defending past projects

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

did you guys know that approx two dozen rpg maker games get added to steam every day? i have created a flash short about this issue. please sign my petition.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

realtalk, if things turn out right i might have a technical credit on a cool rpgmaker game. if so i will come back and edit all my previous posts.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

BKPR posted:

cool rpgmaker game

oxymoron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

thathonkey posted:

found it -

it was called zybourne clock :laffo:

that man is in fallout new vegas, which is great because some 3d modelling dude's lunch break produced more real tangible content than anyone involved with zybourne.

• Locked thread