Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
finished the 1st cup reading news.google.com, now img oign to move on to my second cup w/ a rousing game of DOTA before work. drinking out of my yellow mug, for the curious...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
smoke instant coffee snype

edit gently caress goddammit a shameful snype

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

smoke instant coffee snype

edit gently caress goddammit a shameful snype

reported. prepare to get owned fucker

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Cat Face Joe posted:

i drink maxwell house in the office cause its free and consistent at home i drink some guatemalan stuff that i grind and french press

there was a guy at my last job who would buy unroasted beans and roast them himself in a modified air popcorn popper in the parking lot and it was the best poo poo

i worked with this guy too

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
a coworker brought in a cardboard urn of tim hortons coffee this morning and the steam rising from the spout is literally doing the cartoon skull and crossbones universal sign of poison

i also found out that a new microroastery (?) place opened in town so maybe I'll move up my aeropress acquisition plans and see how they do

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

i use pre ground tim hortons in my french press every morning SO SUE ME

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Smythe posted:

finished the 1st cup reading news.google.com, now img oign to move on to my second cup w/ a rousing game of DOTA before work. drinking out of my yellow mug, for the curious...

who gets up before work early enough to play dota

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

on a good day if my morning routine goes smoothly im walking into the office 35 minutes late

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

fart simpson posted:

who gets up before work early enough to play dota

i goto work in the afternoon and work till evening b.c im salary and nobody cares. usually im teh only person there wen i roll in at noon hehe

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im salaried too but i have meetings and stuff with other people

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my meetings are at night and alos at a whore house (my moms house)

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
My preferred vessel for drinking coffee out of is a Salt Lake City 2002 Winter Olympics mug that I found behind a server rack. It was gross and so dusty that you couldnt even tell what was on it, and the coffee solids were all crusted onto the inside because it had evaporated years before.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chorrax posted:

My preferred vessel for drinking coffee out of is a Salt Lake City 2002 Winter Olympics mug that I found behind a server rack. It was gross and so dusty that you couldnt even tell what was on it, and the coffee solids were all crusted onto the inside because it had evaporated years before.

can I c it pls

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Chorrax posted:

that used to be mine and let me let you in on a little secret: their not coffee crusts :haw:

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Chorrax posted:

nothing cleans out coffee solids like cafiza, that's a protip from a barista i got once

use it to clean out your chemex and all your ugly mugs that you can't reach the bottom of to scrub

ugly mugs like your face

e: scrubs like you

i don't mean it chorrax, please post more lou

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ok well if ur feeling timid abt posting ur coffee mug, heres my yellow mug. i got it at a 99c store

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
my yellow mug is rly smooth and feels nice. its my fav mug

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
that mug is p ownage tbqh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

du -hast posted:

that mug is p ownage tbqh

thnx, and, agreed

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug
ive only just seen that mug for the first time and i hate it already

nothing personal Smythe i just have this thing about some mugs

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

Smythe posted:

can I c it pls

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

The other side is pretty sweet too but i'll leave that to your imagination

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

freakin ownage

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Chorrax posted:

i found an unused in-package east side marios mug at work. it came with a little ceramic spoon. it was a good find and is my daily coffer driver

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

newreply.php posted:

ive only just seen that mug for the first time and i hate it already

nothing personal Smythe i just have this thing about some mugs

thats fine. different mugs for different mugs. get it. hehe

Wells
Sep 21, 2008

THIS IS A BIZ!!!
Lipstick Apathy
do y'all clean the crusted stains of coffees past from the sides of your mug? everyone tells me it's gross, but I like it to remind me, of the good coffees

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Wells posted:

do y'all clean the crusted stains of coffees past from the sides of your mug? everyone tells me it's gross, but I like it to remind me, of the good coffees

i do. in the dish washer

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
what the heck

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
what is this sick filth

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

angry_keebler posted:

what is this sick filth

what's the issue i thought no lights crew was accepting of coffee

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I've got an aeropresss

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

hmm good point

hoist by my own petard

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

Wells posted:

someone in engineering at my last job never cleaned his gross-rear end MongoDB mug, and always filled it with some weird concoction of k-cup coffee, k-cup hot chocolate, and a hot chocolate packet.

he also brought it into the bathroom with him because he couldn't be bothered to go back to his desk to get it after peeing or something :zombie:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
give the keurig users a 6 hour imo

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer

minivanmegafun posted:

someone in engineering at my last job never cleaned his gross-rear end MongoDB mug, and always filled it with some weird concoction of k-cup coffee, k-cup hot chocolate, and a hot chocolate packet.

he also brought it into the bathroom with him because he couldn't be bothered to go back to his desk to get it after peeing or something :zombie:

tbf anything mongodb related does belong in a toilet

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

bobbilljim posted:

give the keurig users a 6 hour imo

Fine, we can have some coffee with 5 hours 58 minutes work left over

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Cat Face Joe posted:

what the heck is "no lights crew"?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
which si the coffe machine that uses those little plastic fail cups? that poo poo is weak as hell @ home. ok, i understand if u have it at work b/c 9999 ppl etc i get it. its like a candy machine - single servings for a diverse population. waste is OK - its part of Coporate Things. but at home, r coffe maker is presumable right next to the sink... like, idk. just use a normal one, seems wasteful. but, hell, i use sponges and washclothes a lot and try 2 avoid using paper towls @ home. well,. i guess im a lieberal hippy, limp dick human being. oh well. better tan being literally Captain Polution or that bondage whore with thge submissive bootlicking computer head (some parallels with Lexx im seeing here) from captain planetr.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the ep where captain planet fought captain polution was badass. and it would make a cool movie. imagine captain planet played by the new Superman guy. and captain polution is, hmm, hugh jackman. captain planet all blue and poo poo. his awesome body in the tight latex. those little red boyshorts barely containing his package as it struggles to slip through the leg hole when the dominatrxi villain (scarlet johanson (who goes to my dentist irl :smug: thxn mom)) walks in and starts pouring toxic waste or smth in a river. DIC? right? DIC owns that IP? ne1 got their boss in their rolodex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

I would say there's a good chance of a live action captain planet reboot coming out in the next decade but idk if scarlett johannson would be in it since she's already got a smoker's voice coming on strong.

• Locked thread