Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
there are a lot of people nowadays who think you should only post in threads about games you like

i think we should turn this paradigm on its head

only post about games that make you loving furious in this thread

like for me

just the thought of Evolve makes me so mad I could poo poo myself

ok your turn guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

saints row is the most garbage game series ever. its humour is on the level of family guy, its game play constantly feels a generation behind every other open world game, and they are boring in the extreme.

borderlands is also a good contender for this for basically the exact same reasons.

both are lionised by idiot babies who think south park is the height of political commentary and love fedoras.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Uno is loving dogshit. Buy a real deck of cards instead.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
dota 2 thread? hAhahhHAH. just kidding.

general moba thread, guys.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alain Post posted:

Uno is loving dogshit. Buy a real deck of cards instead.

:eyepop:

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Rome 2 is the pinnacle of dissappointment in the series, and attila seems even worse.

Jesus loving christ, stop making me play ancient civilizations noone cares about, give me WW1, give me mustard gas.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Risk is a great game, a great game for idiots who like excessively random combat and a severe lack of strategic depth. gently caress off! American board games.... SUCK!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alain Post posted:

Risk is a great game, a great game for idiots who like excessively random combat and a severe lack of strategic depth. gently caress off! American board games.... SUCK!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Stratego? This is about as strategic as wiping my rear end!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alain Post posted:

Stratego? This is about as strategic as wiping my rear end!

more like fatigue-o

because of how boring it is

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Eonwe posted:

more like fatigue-o

because of how boring it is

Shart-ego.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dear Sly Cooper,

I spoke to everyone and nobody likes you. Jak doesn't like you, Crash doesn't like you, Ratchet and Clank both said you should die. Klonoa says you smell like farts. You are a lovely little man.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Jade Empire? More like poo poo Empire!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Dragon Age? More like Dragon poo poo!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

every total war after the first medieval is utter trash because the new world map system is loving awful

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

destiny sucks. your "destiny" is to play the same 6 hours of content for over 1000 hrs lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Star Citizen? More like...

Syke! Star Citizen owns.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i wish the developers of destiny were destined to make a good game

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

shadow of mordor was an aggressively average batman clone except not as good and the nemesis system was absolutely useless unless you kept dying all the time or worked out that "passing time" would do the same thing and thought that sitting around pressing that to artificially boost up enemies was a good idea

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Eonwe posted:

engraham

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Eonwe posted:

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

the original deus ex has aged horrifically and is no longer a good game by modern standards. human revolution is better in probably every way

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
And for fucks sake someone let me play as the axis in a single WW2 game besides the original COH. We're adults, we can handle the idea of a different outcome, even though noone likes to think about it.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
every bethesda game is the same loving poo poo, how do people keep playing these for hundreds of hours?

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

I have no idea how dota is so comprehensively unfun, I played it for months and then realised that it was really bad and I literally did not enjoy myself at all 90% of the time.

Mechwarrior online

snodig
Oct 5, 2014
anything that originates from kickstarter. I would rather suck off a fat nazi with herpes blisters than back any dumb loving indie "developer"

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

House of the Dead? It's just Time Crisis without time or crises. Maybe it should be called House of the Bread... because it's stale!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Prawned posted:

I have no idea how dota is so comprehensively unfun, I played it for months and then realised that it was really bad and I literally did not enjoy myself at all 90% of the time.

Mechwarrior online

i sit in mumble with people that play dota 2 a lot, and ive never heard them make a single comment that made it seem like they were having fun for even a second

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Golashes posted:

every bethesda game is the same loving poo poo, how do people keep playing these for hundreds of hours?

People pay them for some reason. This is a problem. They're going to keep spit-shining gamebryo until it's nothing left but bloom and cleavage.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Remember Derek Smart? Boy, did his games suck the big one!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Literally every post in impzone itt

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

bioshock infinite was very very boring, the guns and powerthingies were bland and the scenery was the same. I suppose the totes epic story was supposed to keep you engaged?!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Borderlands took a great concept and hosed it up in basically every way possible. I want to like it but even 3 friends can't salvage tedious slog. Also if your rpg skill tree is almost entirely small percentage passives maybe jus get rid of it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

Literally every post in impzone itt
It's true, Imp Zone hates all games, and is extremely negative.

urea
Aug 18, 2013

ThePutty posted:

the original deus ex has aged horrifically and is no longer a good game by modern standards. human revolution is better in probably every way

Deus Ex Human Revolution is a huge turd of a game. It looks like it came out in 2003, and the entire gameplay is just walking past people by being behind "cover". And somehow it got really good reviews. I can't believe I paid $5 for this poo poo.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

e: ^^ I liked deus ex, I thought it was fun punching people and walls and sneaking around and stuff

loving endless space jesus, how did that game look so promising but literally put you to sleep after 30 minutes in every game. I must have tried to start a game at least a half dozen times before I gave up

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's true, Imp Zone hates all games, and is extremely negative.

They say Aids and Gay a lot

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

Sonic Shuffle is just the worst.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

They say Aids and Gay a lot

dont stereotype imps, friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i don't really hate any games, op, but i will say that i definitely do not like lords of the fallen.

• Locked thread