Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
was there ever a home improvement where on the episode of tool time they were filming tim was demonstrating a new chainsaw from craftsman and promised to give it MORE POWER HOH HOH HOH HOH and unveiled the new and improved powerful chainsaw and then when he was using it he slipped and fell on top of it and it tore into his unprotected torso? and then did al rush to his side and start yelling "oh my god oh my god, tim, its gonna be alright we're gonna get you to the hospital you're gonna be okay" and then tim looked up at al and with his dying breath said "i don't think so al"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

no.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think there was ever that episode but it should have been the series finale ie the pilot

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I don't think so Tim

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hosed up if true. which it is because im watching it right now.

also, ol' honeybuns up there has been trying to get a hetero guy to suck his dick for like 3 weeks

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-XMtNEudQ

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think so, Tim

Neptr
Mar 1, 2011
No that was Wilson but no one could get on the other side of the fence to save him

SopWATh
Jun 1, 2000

Neptr posted:

No that was Wilson but no one could get on the other side of the fence to save him

That's why they never showed him, his mangled disfigurement would have been too edgy for '90's television audiences.

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe
HAUUUURGHH huhr hor hor hor

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
yall remember when mark got into the goth phase because randy ran off to africa and they needed more from the two remaining brothers?

no?

yeah me neither.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I remember the one where jill got 4 bbc's to cum inside her and tim did the cuckold cleanup i think it was season 3

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

remember that episode that coined the phrase "got me a beefy dick in this hot rod and i'm rarin' 2 go"

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

or when larry the cable guyy made a guest appearance and tim allen hosed his armpit just to get er done but it was p weird because larry the cable guy wouldn't stop pretending he was playing his character from Cars

shortstop
Jul 23, 2007
Was that the one where Uncle Jessie joined the Beach Boys and Tim added more horse power to the dish washer?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I remember the one where wilson borrowed some sugar from the allens but it was actually cocaine in the sugar bowl but jill didn't know it was cocaine and wilson put it in his coffee and had a jammer in the backyard

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

wilson always jamming in the yard behind that fence

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think this is the episode you are thinking about, OP

[video type="youtube"]DV0oA3duiTo :nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Feb 11, 2015

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

social vegan posted:

wilson always jamming in the yard behind that fence

I heard that the actor who played wislon never wore pants on set and was constantly high on ketamine and fingering his rear end in a top hat in the greenroom

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

ARRROOOOOUU?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

I heard that the actor who played wislon never wore pants on set and was constantly high on ketamine and fingering his rear end in a top hat in the greenroom

you played wilson? lol

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

you played wilson? lol

lol yeah dabbled in the biz for a while Aaron spelling rear end be like candy

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

drat PLAYA

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

moose face posted:

never heard someone call they rear end in a top hat "the biz" b4

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

never heard someone call they rear end in a top hat "the biz" b4

a lot of gay fags do FYI

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

a lot of gay fags do FYI

jizz in the biz i get it now

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

jizz in the biz i get it now

yeah i think its cause it rhymes with shiz too, ki dont remember, i saw it on an episode of the hunger games

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

yeah i think its cause it rhymes with shiz too, ki dont remember, i saw it on an episode of the hunger games

I like the one where the fag ate the moon rock

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

I like the one where the fag ate the moon rock

you ate a moon rock? lol

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
http://youtu.be/9Pz2gI_v_II

Tim Toolman Taylor's #1 hit single.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jamesman posted:

http://youtu.be/9Pz2gI_v_II

Tim Toolman Taylor's #1 hit single.

you ate a moon rock too? lmao

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lmao at the OP good setup

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

you ate a moon rock? lol

dad gay. so what posted:

you ate a moon rock too? lmao

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

lmao at the OP good setup

wait, are you saying you ate a moon rock too??? holy lol

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

dad gay. so what posted:

hosed up if true. which it is because im watching it right now.

also, ol' honeybuns up there has been trying to get a hetero guy to suck his dick for like 3 weeks

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

quote:

At 18, he gained control of his $1.5 million trust fund, which he accused his parents of squandering by purchasing themselves a mansion.

In 2001, Smith was quoted as saying, "I started Home Improvement when I was 7, and the show ended when I was 16. I never had the chance to decide what I wanted to do with my life. When I was 16, I knew that I didn't want to act anymore."

At seventeen years old, he married Heidi van Pelt on April 27, 2001. The marriage sparked much controversy due to the couple's age difference - Van Pelt was sixteen years Smith's senior. The couple filed for divorce on February 2, 2007.

In 2005, Smith and his then-wife formed a California-based non-dairy cheese manufacturer and restaurant, Playfood, specializing in vegan and organic foods.

Smith was arrested under the suspicion of DUI and possession of marijuana on February 1, 2012.

This is the entire wikipedia entry for the youngest kid.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Jamesman posted:

This is the entire wikipedia entry for the youngest kid.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

I would hangout with this guy for sure. I get him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
It's always fun to ask your co-workers and peers of similar age if they can name all 3 boys. It's harder than you think.

Their names are Brad, Randy, and Mark by the way.

• Locked thread