Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Literal Carehaver posted:

*openly drinks milk in front of inferior raced in laws in a vulgar display of genetic power*

:wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
cause that pussy like velvet

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I walked into a vietnamese grocery store once to pick up some black rice and the ladies that hung out there acted like I was the most amazing person ever.

The Veler
Dec 26, 2012

burritolingus posted:

White women are the worst women, though.

Pretty much this. For real.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Pon de Bundy posted:

no muslim man will ever marry that woman

so good job ruining her life???

Not my fault she took the route she did, because she was on it long before me since I got her off coke, and plenty of muslim dudes want to marry her regardless of anything. She hates muslim arab guys anyway, so she'll end up with the most abusive, lovely one she can find by the time she's 30.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 07:38 on Feb 12, 2015

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
(White) American Woman! stay away from mee hee hee.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
White women have lots of booty and black hearts actually

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
native americans chicks give better head than white chicks. but only if they're from the rez, then you have to deal with a bunch of rez bullshit

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

burritolingus posted:

White women are the worst women, though.

gonna spermjack u and drown our kids in the bathtub

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

gonna spermjack u and drown our kids in the bathtub

drat that's a power play

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

they don't have weird cultural quirks like wearing burkas or drinking koolaid

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

They got the firmest titties and the least shame

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

i remember this episode 13 yr old me was "woah :eyepop:" might have been 11

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

they take abuse with very little backsass

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
they've got jobs :spidey:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Korranus posted:

They got the firmest titties and the least shame

But shame literally creates better head

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

awesome-express posted:

they don't have weird cultural quirks like wearing burkas or drinking koolaid

Nah they do you just share them

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
White girls are just like coke these days, cut with something. poo poo you probably don't need any of that 100% pure poo poo anyway them snowbunnies do poo poo just to make you want to kill them, you need a white girl thats cut with something complimentary like Native American or Asian (top tier, no pacific islanders - those are the mexico of Asia)

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
It's because white men like them. Wouldn't you want to try what the most powerful and successful humans ever enjoy ?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

White girls are just like coke these days, cut with something. poo poo you probably don't need any of that 100% pure poo poo anyway them snowbunnies do poo poo just to make you want to kill them, you need a white girl thats cut with something complimentary like Native American or Asian (top tier, no pacific islanders - those are the mexico of Asia)

Can goons please stop pretending they're scarface it's really embarrassing imagining some 30 year old IT guy talking like this

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

Can goons please stop pretending they're scarface it's really embarrassing imagining some 30 year old IT guy talking like this

no, please tell me how to talk like someone who does a lot of coke

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Nah man you got it covered you're hardcore

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

:goonsay:

Also it's "complementary" you dumb gently caress

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Decebal posted:

It's because white men like them. Wouldn't you want to try what the most powerful and successful humans ever enjoy ?

actually thats boys

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

I can't think of an ethnicity that i wouldn't bang :shrug:

n4
Jul 26, 2001

Poor Chu-Chu : (
This thread has convinced me I should date Arab and Latina women. Now to go apply the ethnicity filter on okcupid

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i always thought the love for booty (cf a slightly muscular arse on a girl in shape) was ironic but reading the forums has revealed no the like for tumescent arses that look like they have a separate womb in them that an hr giger creation is going to crawl out in the near future of is real

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
not everyone likes pancake butts and that's okay

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Jennifer. Heather. Stacy. Julie. Mary.

White girls.

Troutful
May 31, 2011

Neurosis posted:

i always thought the love for booty (cf a slightly muscular arse on a girl in shape) was ironic but reading the forums has revealed no the like for tumescent arses that look like they have a separate womb in them that an hr giger creation is going to crawl out in the near future of is real

Today in "you might be gay if"

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.
I only like the rarest breeds of women, somewhere along the lines of Ethiopia and San Marino crossbreed.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
most pureblooded asian girls have no butt, why is that

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

Zzulu posted:

Communism???

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

Zzulu posted:

They're almost white.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Zzulu posted:

their ancestors were Homo Floresiensis

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Decebal posted:

their ancestors were Homo Floresiensis

if they evolved from homos why are there still homos

Dr. Carwash
Sep 16, 2006

Senpai...

Zzulu posted:

because they're really thin

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Neurosis posted:

What ever happened to some good old fashioned pancake butt? Now that's what mom used to make. Nice and flat! No cupping necessary. The line starts all the way at the bottom. It's not even a line. Just a tiny incision if you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

is this the thread where i just post a bunch of really attractive white owmen while simultaneously ignoring that most of them are basic/fat

• Locked thread