Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
There's people in Thailand who like white woman so much, they kidnapped one who was touring over seas, bashed her head in, threw a towel over her smashed head, and went to town on her body. album here ---> http://imgur.com/a/wKoao :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

PixieDreamGirl posted:

There's people in Thailand who like white woman so much, they kidnapped one who was touring over seas, bashed her head in, threw a towel over her smashed head, and went to town on her body. album here ---> http://imgur.com/a/wKoao

uhh wtf????

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
jesus gently caress dude

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

whoflungpoop posted:

jesus gently caress dude

Don't thank me, thank http://www.reddit.com/r/CuteFemaleCorpses

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

PixieDreamGirl posted:

There's people in Thailand who like white woman so much, they kidnapped one who was touring over seas, bashed her head in, threw a towel over her smashed head, and went to town on her body. album here ---> http://imgur.com/a/wKoao

why would you post this?

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006

wtf why dude???

oh my jesus christttttt why do you even know this stuff

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Oh poo poo :( Is this the director's cut of Eat,Pray Love ?

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008
lol gently caress the internet

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Gaunab posted:

why would you post this?

Because it asks the question, Why do people LIKE white women SOOOO much?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
dis thread got dark

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Because it asks the question, Why do people LIKE white women SOOOO much?

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
It appears today I learned there is a reddit for people masturbating to "Cutegirlcorpses".

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im glad I didn't click.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

im not asking for a source im asking what the gently caress is wrong with you for posting it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Your Rain posted:

wtf why dude???

oh my jesus christttttt why do you even know this stuff

There's a button on reddit, that let's you visit random sub reddits. Found this one on my third try, then I found /r/picsofdeadkids. Reddit is truly something awful. There's also a subreddit where you can buy used panties apparently, but I haven't found it yet.

Troutful
May 31, 2011

PixieDreamGirl posted:

There's also a subreddit where you can buy used panties apparently, but I haven't found it yet.

Sure.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

PixieDreamGirl posted:

There's a button on reddit, that let's you visit random sub reddits. Found this one on my third try, then I found /r/picsofdeadkids. Reddit is truly something awful. There's also a subreddit where you can buy used panties apparently, but I haven't found it yet.

lol you went to a random subreddit and willingly browsed pictures of dead women and kids that's hosed up

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
kill all men

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Ghost Head posted:

kill all men

same but unironically

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
youre a gross piece of poo poo.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Smash it Smash hit posted:

youre a gross piece of poo poo.

this but gynocidally

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ghost Head posted:

kill all men humans

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
in true goon fashion we can liken this circumstance to Star Trek: The Next Generation. In the episode where Tasha Yar dies, the creature of pure evil, greed, hatred etc is reddit and SA is the alien species that purged itself of those traits. except instead of general bad things we purged our filesharing/homegrown/corpsepicture from SA's genetic code

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I believe that would be :nws: at least :nms:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That whole video is great. Can't find it now.

Aug 4, 2010

all women are beautiful

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I'd like to think if Sagat were real he wouldn't have let that happen (code of honor)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

www posted:

all women are beautiful

good post/av

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

www posted:

all women are beautiful

except for indian women, some black women, deathfats, etc

oh yeah and olds

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A white woman circa 2004.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

PixieDreamGirl posted:

There's people in Thailand who like white woman so much, they kidnapped one who was touring over seas, bashed her head in, threw a towel over her smashed head, and went to town on her body. album here ---> [gently caress you lol

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

redshirt posted:

kill it with sugar

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Gimp Fack posted:

kill it with sugar

she dead now

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Gimp Fack posted:

kill it with sugar

Already done.

:dance:

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011
where da white women at

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

redshirt posted:

hot

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
White women are good because they are the most likely to have big boobs without being obese and the least likely to give a poo poo about marriage and kids.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

So white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

PixieDreamGirl posted:

There's people in Thailand who like white woman so much, they kidnapped one who was touring over seas, bashed her head in, threw a towel over her smashed head, and went to town on her body. album here ---> http://imgur.com/a/wKoao :nws:

the inclusion of the towel is so twisted it's almost comical

• Locked thread