Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
She is a 7.5 pounds normal cat like cat female. She just ate one of my butt plugs

Question 1: Should i be worried about her health?

Question 2: Should i keep butt plugs off the ground in the future, even though she likes them?

Question 3: Should I just wash the butt plug off once she poops it out, and save the money? (35 $ USD+shipping)

Question 4: Should I expect some sort of sexual gratification out of this?

Thanks

Below is the picture of a cat. They all look like this.

And uh... it's been a few hours now so I'm pretty sure this is where we're at right about now

Please advise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
*unzips trousers and whips out my big ol' veiny hog*

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i like where this is going just let me get my butt plug

oh poo poo

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
YOU HAVE A TINY RECTUM

nice

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
I want to destroy your miniature hole

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
finally a hole my sad litlle cock can conceivably destory

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
Do you think your cat ate it because it was hungry
do you feed you rcat

do you feed yourcat anything but butt plugs

if so did it have adequate food or was it hungry for something evern a butt plug

do you think it will ever poop again because of the plug or do you think a catbut wil be large enough to pass a butt plug

like idk why you would want to use it again but maybe you can just plug your own butt with cat butt and the plug will pass out of cat into you and save $35 and the cat will be rid of plug.

do you think

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

You must execute the cat and then cleanse your neighborhood of all cats while saying "Cats are useless socially retarded pets who are ruining my local ecosystem."

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Plug my cat hole

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Throwdini posted:

YOU HAVE A TINY RECTUM

nice

they call me whistlin' pete on account of my sphincter whistle it's as tight as miles davis' embouchure

Throwdini
Aug 2, 2006
he's got miles davis hole

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Throwdini posted:

he's got miles davis hole

i'm known in some circles as 'jazz rear end' lol i don't think i need to tell you why

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
:catdrugs:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

we were doing mxe which is some sort of ketamine derivative and yeah we get kind of crazy sometimes but i didn't think she had THAT in her. I mean now I do but I would have never thought that when we started doing the lines that i would need to put my sex poo poo away she doesn't usually anywhere near that poo poo unless we're doing mdma / drinkin

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

i'm known in some circles as 'jazz rear end' lol i don't think i need to tell you why

more like "jazz biz" i know your story, fag

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If your cat is gonna poo poo. Best to train it to poo poo in your mouth so it doesn't stink up the place. Filthy loving animal making GBS threads and pissing in people's homes.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
I thought butt plugs are how cats got their tails anyways

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dad gay. so what posted:

more like "jazz biz" i know your story, fag

that's one of them too oh poo poo i've said too much. oh well a man's gotta eat and sometimes there isn't much work in this city

gently caress i meant to post this thread in pet island

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Grab the cat by the tail and smash it against a pole. This will make it easier to cut the butt plug out, otherwise the cat will scratch you.

Wash the butt plug and then put it in your butt.

Lifehack.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Cat gay. So what.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
ask this question here:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=219

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

i don't have time for science fiction magazines man my cat is in trouble. truthfully she's doing ok I just want my butt plug back

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Your cat has now developed a taste for rear end. I'd watch your behind and lock the door while you sleep lest you wake up one morning and your cat has her head up your rear end.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
I'm the ops cat

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
looks like your pussy has a plugged biz, OP. time to get your little shizbiz to the oval office doctor, STAT

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Nefarious posted:

I'm the ops cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Thread title made me laugh