Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

spooky girlfriend posted:

I don't know about that, even though the Iranian people in general aren't religious extremists, the top leadership of Iran are. And it makes me extra nervous if Mutual Assured Destruction isn't something that bothers the button-pusher because he's ready for his virgins in paradise. At least the Russian were a bunch of calculating atheists.

India and Pakistan didn't nuke each other on the first day, so I think it'll be fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

spooky girlfriend posted:

I don't know about that, even though the Iranian people in general aren't religious extremists, the top leadership of Iran are. And it makes me extra nervous if Mutual Assured Destruction isn't something that bothers the button-pusher because he's ready for his virgins in paradise. At least the Russian were a bunch of calculating atheists.

shia islam is already relatively weaksauce and i have my doubts about the supreme leaders and top clerics authentic commitment to sparkle motion

in any case its better than saudi arabia having nukes

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

TEAYCHES posted:

better than saudi arabia

Also known as pretty much everywhere and everyone, Iran and Israel included.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Tony Homo posted:

That explains your anger towards Jews. Hurt much?

the only religion I'm angry at is Southern Baptist

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SirDan3k posted:

Israel needs to stop frontin and just kill all the plaestenians like they want to.

lmao except the Arabs are winning the population war, orthodox jews gently caress the most, while the secular jews have less kids.

also best thing about being orthodox jew is you can avoid going to work and just spend the whole day studying wall scrolls.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

the only religion I'm angry at is Southern Baptist

I thought you were a snake handler

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

etalian posted:

lmao except the Arabs are winning the population war, orthodox jews gently caress the most, while the secular jews have less kids.

yeah but they'll never breed with arabs because they're all insanely racist fascists

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I thought you were a snake handler

yeah everytime I take a piss :smuggo:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah everytime I take a piss :smuggo:

don't be gross grandpa

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

City of Tampa posted:

you shouldn't be friends with genocidal fascists, hth

Lol this is such a lovely smarmy reply, probable this goon stat for bringing such awful posting to gbs.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
Oh God, my mother found out she has Jewish relatives and now she :airquote:gets:airquote: :airquote:Jewish Humor:airquote:.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

My Q-Face posted:

Oh God, my mother found out she has Jewish relatives and now she :airquote:gets:airquote: :airquote:Jewish Humor:airquote:.

mazel tov!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
do jews joke about the holocaust

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Friendly Tumour posted:

Does your mom joke about how your daddy molested you as a child?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Tony Homo posted:

Does your mom joke about how your daddy molested you as a child?

yeah

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

Friendly Tumour posted:

Not so much, no.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i played blackjack with an israeli yesterday and i was way more swarthy than him, he was white as hell, but his accent gave him away

he had very rough hands like he strangles people or something

well thast my israeli story 4 the day

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

the israel literally makes me puke

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
colonies are ok

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
natalie portman

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
he;;lo i am an israel... welcome to my country

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
nm

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I think the best part about israel is that in America pretty much nobody likes them. some say they do because *the Bible* but thats about it.

yet, without fail, anytime anybody has an opinion against Israel they treat it like its almost controversial - as if they are being really brazen to go against the popular public opinion about something. often they will justify their mindset by pointing out America's political stance with Israel. but guess what, nobody really likes them. nobody, and everything you're saying is really mundane bandwagony garbage anyway whether its based in truth or not you certainly dont know any better either way

natalie portman though

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

THE PENETRATOR posted:

maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle

LOL be careful with this dude

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

I think the best part about israel is that in America pretty much nobody likes them. some say they do because *the Bible* but thats about it.

yet, without fail, anytime anybody has an opinion against Israel they treat it like its almost controversial - as if they are being really brazen to go against the popular public opinion about something. often they will justify their mindset by pointing out America's political stance with Israel. but guess what, nobody really likes them. nobody, and everything you're saying is really mundane bandwagony garbage anyway whether its based in truth or not you certainly dont know any better either way

natalie portman though

http://www.pollingreport.com/israel.htm

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

1gnoirents posted:

natalie portman though

That's how white guilt works dude. I mean Israel only exists because Europeans and Americans did not want to have any Jewish refugees. I mean I think most Jewish people are white but most white people don't think that so this is how it plays out.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Da Bible

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

i love israel and i have no religion

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Reminder that at a press conference the current commander of the IDF proudly told a story about how he shot a Palestinean baby in the face because it was trapped under a wall (that the IDF collapsed) rather than save it because he didn't want to have to find the next of kin. All the people in the press conference just nodded sagely in agreement as if he was some kind of hero, rather than a war criminal.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hobohemian posted:

That's how white guilt works dude. I mean Israel only exists because Europeans and Americans did not want to have any Jewish refugees.

Actually, 2/3rds of Isreali jews are descendants of refugees from Muslim countries.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

israel is maybe not ok

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Drone_Fragger posted:

Reminder that at a press conference the current commander of the IDF proudly told a story about how he shot a Palestinean baby in the face because it was trapped under a wall (that the IDF collapsed) rather than save it because he didn't want to have to find the next of kin. All the people in the press conference just nodded sagely in agreement as if he was some kind of hero, rather than a war criminal.

what was this

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
outside of israel no country has a positive outlook of israel

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Drone_Fragger posted:

aggressive population control is actually very progressive & that man did a mitzvah to help save the world from climate chang

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

climate chang

is that the new metal kombat end boss?

mortal god damnt

GET MY BELT SON fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Feb 13, 2015

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

1gnoirents posted:

natalie portman though

Lol say it publically and you lose your job dude

It's controversial if your Jewish masters hear

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Drink Cheerwine posted:

aggressive population control is actually very progressive & that man did a mitzvah to help save the world from climate chang

The Israeli military also prefers to kill their injured left behind soldiers rather than let them be captured by arabs.

Really handy way to prevent having to do hostage negotiations or prisoner swaps.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos
So, I heard that if you fire rocket artillery at civilian areas of a sovereign nation, the world will give you free money, meant for "aid" of course but obviously you use it to buy more rockets instead. Confirm/deny?

Fake edit: conversely, I've heard that if you launch paveways from F16s at civilian areas of a place that most of the world recognises as a proper nation, some guy will continue to give you a store credit with their military industrial complex which you can only use to buy munitions, so of course you use it to buy more bombs to drop on civilians. Confirm/deny?

Also, just out of interest, what's it called when you become utterly disgusted with both the left and the right side of politics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

IronClaymore posted:

Also, just out of interest, what's it called when you become utterly disgusted with both the left and the right side of politics?

Sanity.

• Locked thread