Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Robo Reagan posted:

Black guy in an anime club

honestly tho this poo poo is common for both sexes just women are a bit less pathetic about it i guess

yeah in retrospect i have seen lots of man on woman friendzoning before in local amateur theater groups :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i wish i had friends... i keep fuckign them

red polo shirts
Jan 16, 2015

Robo Reagan posted:

that's why you make a separate Netflix profile you nerds

Until they password protect those profiles, you ladies can rot in my platonic parking lot

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun
A Friendzone, what a wonderful idea! It sounds like a great place to make new friends. Hello, everyone! Who would like to be friends with me? :3:

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
:v: "I'm glad we're friends."

;-* "Me too."

:mad: "loving BITCH."

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

:v: "I'm glad we're friends."

;-* "Me too."

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I gay

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Friendly Tumour posted:

i wish i had friends... i keep fuckign them

same, but i also wish my friends weren't all goons

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

There are a lot of cool people and you're missing out if you don't make friends with them.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

InFlames235 posted:

Has anyone seen the movie Horns? I saw it the past weekend and it was alright but I'm pretty sure the entire movie was just about the friendzone since the killer was a "best friend" of the girl and Daniel Radcliffe but then murdered her after she denied him cuz he was "waiting so long" for them to be together (20+ years or some lol amount like that).

Moral of the story is don't see Horns.

Did they keep in the part from the book where he preaches a satanic sermon to hundreds of snakes?

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
usually if somebody really is that oblivious or circumspect you should just sever because those aren't good qualities for friends to have, either

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

cthulusnewzulubbq posted:

usually if somebody really is that oblivious or circumspect you should just sever because those aren't good qualities for friends to have, either

lol if you don't make friends with people stupider than youself to make you look better in comparison

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Who in their right mind wqnts to go around making new friends? I already have enough tyvm (thank you very much)

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lucky Guy posted:

same, but i also wish my friends weren't all goons

let's be friends

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

That's not friendzone. Thats Mega-Party Zone.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

I once bore witness to a man friendzoning a woman. She'd come over and cook and clean for him or run errands when he was too busy. I assume these were desperate acts of printer-carrying done by somebody without a printer.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

hard counter posted:

I once bore witness to a man friendzoning a woman. She'd come over and cook and clean for him or run errands when he was too busy. I assume these were desperate acts of printer-carrying done by somebody without a printer.

I think that was his mom, dude

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
momzone worse than friendzone

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
they make terrible friends on top of it, just get a dog

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

I like that. Dudes may not friendzone but they might momzone.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

hard counter posted:

I like that. Dudes may not friendzone but they might momzone.

Nothing wrong with loving your mom though.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I certainly love your mom

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

how to get from the mom zone to the bone zone?

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
all these zones are makin me head spin

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

never trust an elf posted:

all these zones are makin me head spin

go to Bill O'Reilly's No Spin Zone then

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

For real if you haven't hosed least 1/2 the women in your life at some point while hanging out with them then there's something really sad about you and you should probably just give up.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LethalGeek posted:

For real if you haven't hosed least 1/2 the women in your life at some point while hanging out with them then there's something really sad about you and you should probably just give up.

what if you only hosed a quarter of the women you meet??

edit: I'm uh....asking for a friend

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
I once saw a whore man flip a pizza in half.... no respect . Ill treat you good pizza mmmm

Vengeful Turtle
Dec 25, 2009

by Ralp
If she friendzones you then use her as a gateway to gently caress her lady friends.

Or guy friends if that's your thing.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Rutibex posted:

yeah in retrospect i have seen lots of man on woman friendzoning before in local amateur theater groups :v:

This is an example of a woman getting rejected by a gay and not the friendzone.

Women don't get friendzoned but they do fall for dudes with hotter girlfriends and get rejected that way (although this also leads to cheating usually). Keep in mind that women don't feel love like men due to their lack of a soul.

burritolingus fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Feb 13, 2015

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
The friendzone is more dangerous than the dangerzone.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
can someone please friendzone me

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
welcome to

memy posted:

can someone please friendzone me

welcome to my zone........the printers are right this way *grabs dick*

Edit: my own dick not yours

Uberskooper
Apr 30, 2007
Skoops up goood
I don't get why guys who constantly whine about being friendzoned don't actually turn the tables and have a fulfilling friendship. If she talks to you about her hopes, dreams, and problems do the same with her. Get emotionally connected. Get advice. Have her be your wingwoman to help you find people to date. Girls like that stuff. Sorry you view human relationships as a transaction I guess.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

never trust an elf posted:

welcome to

welcome to my zone........the printers are right this way *grabs dick*

Edit: my own dick not yours

*point to schlong*

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Uberskooper posted:

I don't get why guys who constantly whine about being friendzoned don't actually turn the tables and have a fulfilling friendship. If she talks to you about her hopes, dreams, and problems do the same with her. Get emotionally connected. Get advice. Have her be your wingwoman to help you find people to date. Girls like that stuff. Sorry you view human relationships as a transaction I guess.
Some guys do this but still can't shake the desire for a romantic relationship, not everyone who uses the term friendzone feels entitled to pussy and like they should recieve it in exchange for goodwill, that's just sort of a thing internet people insist. In the real world on the exceedingly rare occasion I've heard a friend complain about the friendzone it's used in the same way sitcoms joke about it, there's no bitterness just the acknowledgement that friends is as far as things will get.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Uberskooper posted:

Er maybe cos that sounds boring as gently caress???

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
How do you get a girlfriend or female friends?

• Locked thread