Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redreader

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

guy who went to thailand for sex completely unconcerned that he may be chasing 15 year olds, nobody is surprised

16 is the legal age in most countries as far as I know. Certainly it is in the UK and most countries in europe. From that point of view, going to a country where the legal age is 15 is probably not that big a deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EB Nulshit

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

redreader posted:

15 is probably not that big a deal.

:goonsay:

defectivemonkey
Hey alchemist, please try again. We just finished an unconvincing fake post about an anorexic girl.

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A mod challenge would go a long way here.

defectivemonkey

Darth123123 posted:

A mod challenge would go a long way here.

I now mod challenge you to determine the best mod challenge, as this mod has been working on a project for the past two days and has no strength to shoulder this mighty burden.

E: would the challenge just be "post a picture of yourself on a plane to your home country holding a picture of the ticket within one week or I will ban you under the "suicidal posters not allowed in E/N clause"?

Drunk Nerds

Just close your eyes

detectivemonkey posted:

I now mod challenge you to determine the best mod challenge, as this mod has been working on a project for the past two days and has no strength to shoulder this mighty burden.

E: would the challenge just be "post a picture of yourself on a plane to your home country holding a picture of the ticket within one week or I will ban you under the "suicidal posters not allowed in E/N clause"?

Since his only pics so far have been of whatever hovel he was currently enjoying the floor of, I'd go with "just post a drat picture of you sleeping on a bed."

In other words, this situation is too sad for a mod challenge.

Waltzing Along

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I don't think forcing someone to move is fair. But forcing them to prove their wild stories is.

No idea how to do this, though. Other than get other SEA goons involved, but that's a bit much.

Drunk Nerds

Just close your eyes

Waltzing Along posted:

I don't think forcing someone to move is fair. But forcing them to prove their wild stories is.

No idea how to do this, though. Other than get other SEA goons involved, but that's a bit much.

To me, this kinda comes off as "I don't think mod challenging OP to get himself safe is fair. But I would love mod challenging them to prove they're gonna die."

The Alchemist
If it's that big of a deal I can just stop posting on E/N and mods can lock this thread. :10bux: is like 400 baht, its a lot of money here.

Update: Monday Night Birthday Friendzone

:marc:

Now that that's done, how about I start saving money for that plane ticket back to finland? What do we all think about that?

Edit: the timestamps are in finland time because that's what my computer clock is set to.
Edit2: I guess I never said I'm from finland before. Well the cat is out of the bag now.

The Alchemist fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Feb 16, 2015

Lonos Oboe
Finland is a good idea.

defectivemonkey

The Alchemist posted:

Now that that's done, how about I start saving money for that plane ticket back to finland? What do we all think about that?

Yes please do this. I don't really get what you're going for future-wise in Thailand and even though we're not in BFC, I'd like you to not starve to death.

The Alchemist

detectivemonkey posted:

Yes please do this. I don't really get what you're going for future-wise in Thailand and even though we're not in BFC, I'd like you to not starve to death.

Im eating cheesy cheese pringles as we speak, dont worry.

EB Nulshit

It was more disappointing (and surprising) when I found that even most of Manhattan isn't like Times Square.

The Alchemist posted:

If it's that big of a deal I can just stop posting on E/N and mods can lock this thread. :10bux: is like 400 baht, its a lot of money here.

Update: Monday Night Birthday Friendzone

:marc:

Edit: the timestamps are in finland time because that's what my computer clock is set to.
Edit2: I guess I never said I'm from finland before. Well the cat is out of the bag now.

People commonly speak English in SEA countries?

The Alchemist

EB Nulshit posted:

Well they study it if they go to college/university nowdays. But no, most of them dont speak much or at all.

Khorne

EB Nulshit posted:

It depends on the country and where in the country. In malaysia/singapore/philippines it's fairly common. In any area with tourists it's fairly common for people in most countries to understand single words in english. You can't have a conversation but you can certainly get a point across.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub

BUTT STUFF
hey guys i found a picture of op:

ps. op sä olet aivan vitun kujalla. jää mieluummin sinne sekoilemaan.

EB Nulshit

The Alchemist posted:

Well they study it if they go to college/university nowdays. But no, most of them dont speak much or at all.

Khorne posted:

It depends on the country and where in the country. In malaysia/singapore/philippines it's fairly common. In any area with tourists it's fairly common for people in most countries to understand single words in english. You can't have a conversation but you can certainly get a point across.

then how do methlady and the 15-year-old both know enough english to converse with the op

too much dead rat

You think you're looking at me through some window, when all you're really doing is looking in a mirror.
How much meth can you buy with ten dollars? I know you're clean now :wink: but I'm just curious.

hey op im heading to thailand soon, wheres the best place to pick up girls? you seem like an expert

Some of the Sheep
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

www posted:

hey op im heading to thailand soon, wheres the best place to pick up girls? you seem like an expert

Are you a pedophile or a junkie? If you think the OP is an expert, he's expert in anorexic jailbait and tweaked-out bunny boilers.

Some of the Sheep
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?
Also "oh, ok. why you go to bangkok?" is the setup for a joke, surely.

Drunk Nerds

Just close your eyes

The Alchemist posted:

Now that that's done, how about I start saving money for that plane ticket back to finland?

Yes.

Burt Sexual

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm going to Thailand for the culture

pop fly to McGillicutty

A peckish little mouse!

Some of the Sheep posted:

Also "oh, ok. why you go to bangkok?" is the setup for a joke, surely.

He asks her that and her answer is "to get hosed by guys less weird than you"

Soy Division

EB Nulshit posted:

then how do methlady and the 15-year-old both know enough english to converse with the op
if you're a bargirl or going to college you probably speak at least OK english and it's not uncommon for upper class Thais to be more fluent in English than Thai, especially in Bangkok.

Guessing from the circumstances of the post that OP is not in Bangkok, maybe Hua Hin?

Soy Division fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Feb 19, 2015

Palpek

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Crossposting OP's posts from a different thread:

The Alchemist posted:

I had sex with a prostitute and it was terrible, because she wanted to sleep at my place afterwards and even tried to haggle the price in half if she could stay at my apartment in turn. She was really sad and cried when I told her to leave.

Next day I went to the same bar to just drink, and one of the prostitute's lady friends came to shout at me that she wasn't actually a prostitute and I had mistreated her.

The Alchemist posted:

She didnt have sex for money, and has nothing to do with this story. I went back to the same bar because I didn't think much of the earlier day, but apparently it was big deal for her. I suppose what happened was that I misunderstood her as a prostitute but she was actually just a one-night-stand.

JakeP

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
that doesn't even make sense, how is she going to give a 50% discount if she not charging, and who would pay to sleep on the ops friends floor anyway, please

the worst thing is

by FactsAreUseless

JakeP posted:

that doesn't even make sense, how is she going to give a 50% discount if she not charging, and who would pay to sleep on the ops friends floor anyway, please

Thai whores back each other up like nobodys business (since nobody else will..) it's like a little whore mafia. So yea those were just spun yarns i think

opus111

EB Nulshit posted:

You'd be surprised at the kind of people who can speak I
English inasia. Well, you are surprised so point proven I guess,,,,,,,

opus111

I me an thr VARIETY. OF people.

The Alchemist

JakeP posted:

Quotes were missing the context, first one was reply to the prostitute patronizing thread. Second reply was about the meth lady, SHE wasn't a prostitute at any point, and I hadn't even met her when this story took place. I'm moving from my friend's floor today btw.

defectivemonkey

The Alchemist posted:

Quotes were missing the context, first one was reply to the prostitute patronizing thread. Second reply was about the meth lady, SHE wasn't a prostitute at any point, and I hadn't even met her when this story took place. I'm moving from my friend's floor today btw.

I love everything about this post so god drat much.

JakeP

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Alchemist posted:

Oh my bad

The Alchemist
I made a woman with a cancer cry today:

So there was this 41 year old, sort of attractive lady in the dating website, and she happened to contact me the other day. For the past few days we have been skyping a lot, and today we were supposed to meet and spend a night together. However something just sort of triggered in my brains and the whole thing just started to sound like a bad idea. So just an hour before she was supposed to hop in a bus to come to my city, I told her how it is:

I made a thread about this on 420chan, you get better idea there how my thoughts made a gradual U-turn over time. http://boards.420chan.org/b/res/3981270.php

Oh yeah and the lady had a breast cancer and 2 years to live, and she would have paid the hotel as long as I just spent time with her. I feel like a real piece of poo poo for doing this to her, but I can't help my feelings. I also still miss my ex and have started thinking about taking her back.

Walter Reuthless

Problems on Purpose
I don't think you even want to meet women, you just like attention and then passive-aggressively trying to escape from commitment and/or responsibility.

You suck in the most boring way.

The Alchemist

Easily Swayed posted:

I don't think you even want to meet women, you just like attention and then passive-aggressively trying to escape from commitment and/or responsibility.

You suck in the most boring way.

I'm still not over my ex, and I have no idea how to get over her as long as I love her.

opus111

The Alchemist posted:

I made a woman with a cancer cry today:

So there was this 41 year old, sort of attractive lady in the dating website, and she happened to contact me the other day. For the past few days we have been skyping a lot, and today we were supposed to meet and spend a night together. However something just sort of triggered in my brains and the whole thing just started to sound like a bad idea. So just an hour before she was supposed to hop in a bus to come to my city, I told her how it is:

I made a thread about this on 420chan, you get better idea there how my thoughts made a gradual U-turn over time. http://boards.420chan.org/b/res/3981270.php

Oh yeah and the lady had a breast cancer and 2 years to live, and she would have paid the hotel as long as I just spent time with her. I feel like a real piece of poo poo for doing this to her, but I can't help my feelings. I also still miss my ex and have started thinking about taking her back.

dude you suck so hard, thats a really awful thing to do.

The Alchemist

opus111 posted:

dude you suck so hard, thats a really awful thing to do.

I don't know what is wrong with me.

Well at least ruining her weekend was free, and I am still saving money for that plane ticket back home. 3000 baht so far, in few months I'll be outta here!

EDIT:
I rented an apartment from my ex' neighbor, and am planning to surprise her tonight. Going to go knock her door with a bottle of wine and clothes that I accidentally took when I sneaked out. Should I confront her about the 8000 baht she owes me before or after we have had sex? I don't want to seem like sex and the money was all the reasons I went to see her, but my dad made me swear that I will ask that money back from her. I would like an answer from a female goon for this one.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Palpek

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This isn't a good place to ask, you'll get much better help in the being-a-piece-of-poo poo forum.

Also I hope you get banned, you're an attention whore getting off people being outraged by your "wacky" Thailand hijinks that you consider some kind of wild life stories where in reality they're just a pathetic path of an utter failure. This is bad even for an idiot in his early twenties and if in a couple of years you aren't embarassed by who you are right now then it will only mean you're still a loser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

defectivemonkey
STOP CLOSING YOUR E/N THREADS, MORONS.

• Locked thread