Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nostrum posted:

Glenn beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990

in my opinion, he should not have done that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
what other celebrity deaths do you crave

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

matrix ripoff posted:

personally most if not all

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
They put Leni Riefenstahl in there already. You could tell the audience was pretty confused about whether they should just keep clapping or what.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Drunkboxer posted:

please I hope some french guy comes in here and tries to defend him, that's the best.

ah greetings. i am the french rape defender. hello and bonjour mon ami

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

matrix ripoff posted:

Dyna Soar posted:

personally most if not all

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

matrix ripoff posted:

just start killing them i'll tell you when to stop

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

ah greetings. i am the french rape defender. hello and bonjour mon ami

enchanté

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy posted:

just start killing them i'll tell you when to stop

but essentially, i think we need to clean the slate entirely by killing all the old media celebs until only youtube stars remain

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

likewise. let me offer you a gitan cigarette, and then i am going to rape you

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Merde!

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

eh, you know, the heart likes what it likes,

funny, the child rapists in this thread could use this same argument

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Blue Train posted:

funny, the child rapists in this thread could use this same argument

it's why they should be killed

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Kimmalah posted:

Did you miss all the stuff his daughter said about him molesting her or just chose to ignore it? Apparently her doctor thought so too when she was a kid, to the point that he reported it to the police.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/27/the-woody-allen-allegations-not-so-fast.html

quote:

I know I’m treading a delicate path here, and opening myself up to accusations of “blaming the victim.” However, I’m merely floating scenarios to consider, and you can think what you will. But if Mia’s account is true, it means that in the middle of custody and support negotiations, during which Woody needed to be on his best behavior, in a house belonging to his furious ex-girlfriend, and filled with people seething mad at him, Woody, who is a well-known claustrophobic, decided this would be the ideal time and place to take his daughter into an attic and molest her, quickly, before a house full of children and nannies noticed they were both missing.

quote:

Mia’s allegations of molestation automatically triggered a criminal investigation by the Connecticut State Police, who brought in an investigative team from the Yale-New Haven Hospital, whose six-month long inquiry (which included medical examinations) concluded that Dylan had not been molested.

quote:

To remind readers that the woman is recalling memories from the age of seven, when a six-month investigation characterized her as being “emotionally disturbed,” and making statements that were likely “coached or influenced by her mother,”

Also Woody Allen took a polygraph test about the incident and passed it, and Mia Farrow refuses to take one. And one of Mia Farrow's other children believes Woody and says this about it: "I don’t know if my sister really believes she was molested or is trying to please her mother. Pleasing my mother was very powerful motivation because to be on her wrong side was horrible."

The dude is a creep, but he didn't molest Dylan Farrow. Her mother was (rightfully) enraged about the Soon-Yi situation and this was her attempt at revenge.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Mr. Pumroy posted:

only youtube stars remain

Don't go digging too deep into the history of some of the dudes hank green has associated with if you're trying to dodge child rapists

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Nostrum posted:

Glenn beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
a fitting punishment for polanski would be to spend the rest of his life as charlie mansons cellmate

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

matrix ripoff posted:

jonah hill please

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

it's why they should be killed

woody allen: The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to those things. 

lol

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

City of Tampa posted:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/27/the-woody-allen-allegations-not-so-fast.html

Also Woody Allen took a polygraph test about the incident and passed it, and Mia Farrow refuses to take one. And one of Mia Farrow's other children believes Woody and says this about it: "I don’t know if my sister really believes she was molested or is trying to please her mother. Pleasing my mother was very powerful motivation because to be on her wrong side was horrible."

The dude is a creep, but he didn't molest Dylan Farrow. Her mother was (rightfully) enraged about the Soon-Yi situation and this was her attempt at revenge.

which of his 30,000 boring rom coms do you have in mind when you get inspired to go to bat for him like this?

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Frostwerks posted:

And his In Memoriam segment at the oscars will have an enormous roomful of the media elite respectfully applauding a literally convicted child rapist. Same with Woody Allen. I guess they got to support their own? gently caress show business is what im saying

Woody Allen is not "literally a convicted child rapist." He was accused in the midst of a bitter custody battle and never prosecuted because psychological experts said the accusation wasn't credible.

The thing with his wife is weird, but it's worth pointing out she was never his daughter, he and Mia never lived together, and he started dating her when she was 19.

Which is still creepy as poo poo, but nowhere near "actually convicted of raping children."

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
*daughter gives multiple detailed accounts of how and where she was molested*

hmm, no hard evidence, eh? :chord:

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
Lowtax needs to kick both of these guys' asses in a UFC match or something. Their combined body weight doesn't equal Uwe Boll, so he has a decent chance.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Nefarious posted:

you cannot know how detailed they were nor how believable they were. not defending, just saying. woody is a creep but whether he molested that poor kid is something none of us can be sure of.

Red Mundus
Oct 22, 2010

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
One of the perks of being an artist is hanging out with rich people. Once in a while they even let you have one out with one of their child sex captives if its got a bruised knee or is a little cross eyed, which suits you fine as an artist, as it gives you a way to pretend it's flawed and human just like all of us, which really helps you cum buckets.

E: My current project is a bitter sweet comedy, more bitter than sweet I suppose. Also more cummedy than comedy. If you know what I mean. Does anyone know how to say "When you crawl do it more slowly" in Viet or Chinese or whatever the gently caress?

raton fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Feb 13, 2015

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Dyna Soar posted:

you cannot know how detailed they were nor how believable they were. not defending, just saying. woody is a creep but whether he molested that poor kid is something none of us can be sure of.

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?mwrsm=Email

looks pretty detailed to me?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

ZombieLenin posted:

Woody Allen is not "literally a convicted child rapist." He was accused in the midst of a bitter custody battle and never prosecuted because psychological experts said the accusation wasn't credible.

The thing with his wife is weird, but it's worth pointing out she was never his daughter, he and Mia never lived together, and he started dating her when she was 19.

Which is still creepy as poo poo, but nowhere near "actually convicted of raping children."

Look at some pictures of the kids Woody and Soon-Yi, a girl he most likely at least statutory raped and then married, adopted and tell me they don't look loving terrified of him.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

if he didn't then why does he seem so nervous all the time, ehhhhh?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i think rape is bad but he made some movies so its ok

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
he's made some good movies

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Cucking Mama posted:

he's made some good movies

Yeah exactly who cares if he raped a child he made some good movies that I really liked

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That thing he did to Jake Nicholson's nose? Forget it Jack, its Chinabitch gonna do that to your pee hole.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

amityville anus posted:

That thing he did to Jake Nicholson's nose? Forget it Jack, its Chinabitch gonna do that to your pee hole.

I cut myself shaving

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Yall should read The Invisible Dragon, a collection of surprisingly influential art theory essays by the great Dave Hickey about the inevitable restrictions democracy and public or committee funding place on how art is done, AKA a hunnert years ago it was more ok to gently caress fourteen year olds.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

MrQwerty posted:

Look at some pictures of the kids Woody and Soon-Yi, a girl he most likely at least statutory raped and then married, adopted and tell me they don't look loving terrified of him.

The grimace is just their way of showing affection!

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Nefarious posted:

*six month investigation including medical and psychological evaluations determines that no molestation occurred and the girl was likely coached by her mother during a bitter divorce, and her nanny and her own brother concur*

hmmm, that dude is really a gross child molester. :frogdowns:

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
the pedophile made some good movies

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Woody Allen leaves a bad taste in the mouths of many

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Don't go digging too deep into the history of some of the dudes hank green has associated with if you're trying to dodge child rapists

we should def kill them as the situation warrants, i'm not saying we shouldn't

• Locked thread