Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

City of Tampa posted:

OJ was charged and went to trial because there was evidence that suggested that he might be guilty of murder. Woody Allen was not charged because there was no evidence found to support the allegations against him, despite a lengthy independent investigation. It's not quite the same situation.

it was literally exactly the same, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

OJ was charged and went to trial because there was evidence that suggested that he might be guilty of murder. Woody Allen was not charged because there was no evidence found to support the allegations against him, despite a lengthy independent investigation. It's not quite the same situation.

The state attorney begs to differ

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Mia Farrow pretended her daughter was retarded just to make Woody Allen look worse, I don't think she is a good person

I also think Woody Allen is a creep

It is amazing their children arent all serial killers or somethiong

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Mia Farrow pretended her daughter was retarded just to make Woody Allen look worse, I don't think she is a good person

one might say the truth is

In the middle

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Nefarious posted:

The state attorney begs to differ

Yeah, it's a shame he wasn't in a position to bring charges. Oh wait, he was exactly the person that does that. I wonder why he didn't?

It must be that same conspiracy that also thwarted the police and medical investigations.

Let's also make sure to leave out the fact that prosecutor was publicly reprimanded for his unethical behavior in this case..

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
if I didn't prosecute a guy I said was guilty I'd probably be reprimanded too

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

I'd probably keep my mouth shut to avoid looking incompetent.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

I'm sure Woody Allen is grateful that City of Tampa is devoting a bizarre amount of time and energy to defending his honor. :wtc:

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

I never really enjoyed Woody Allen movie so it's good he's a paedo so I never have to be stuck in a conversation about how great he is again.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

a pipe smoking dog posted:

they might be. but since they have money they're able to hide it

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
listen it's very simple - i WANT him to be guilty, so he IS guilty

now quitcher bitchin and get me my guillotine

The Wizard of Oz
Feb 7, 2004

okay. I'll be over here, caring about poo poo that matters

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Rename this thread The other women chatting thread, caring about Woody Allen

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Mia Farrow is still friends with R. Polanski and still speaks highly of him. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

scrub lover
Apr 22, 2005
Any friend of Mia Farrow is a friend of mine.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Dyna Soar posted:

i like his movies a lot. chaplin was a molester, elvis liked young girls... the list is endless

Might have been said already but Chaplin married the daughter of a famous playwright. They met when she was 16.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Automatic Slim posted:

Mia Farrow is still friends with R. Polanski and still speaks highly of him. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

that's really odd considering her daughter was molested by woody allen

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

Might have been said already but Chaplin married the daughter of a famous playwright. They met when she was 16.

Age of consent in Europe is somewhere between 13 and 18. This is why Europe has such good art.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Dyna Soar posted:

if the kiss song yr talking about is going blind the dude doing the loving is 93 so it's kinda tongue in cheek. not that gene & co didn't gently caress little girls, i'm sure they did.

it's one of the greatest neo noir movies. i guess you don't like film noir or hardboiled detective stories?

whos 93?

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Is art any less because the artist is immoral or a criminal?

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

midnightclimax posted:

The bit about different perceptions of sexuality in the 70s is interesting though. A hosed up saga.

Well she was already thoroughly steeped in hollywood bullshit by the age of 13, I don't know if she fairly represents the situation in the country at large. I doubt hollywood has changed all that much since then, there's enough money there to shut people up when necessary. She's also had a lot of years to neatly rationalize poo poo too.

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

Dyna Soar posted:

if the kiss song yr talking about is going blind the dude doing the loving is 93 so it's kinda tongue in cheek. not that gene & co didn't gently caress little girls, i'm sure they did.

What's Christine Sixteen about?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
Read the lyrics to goin blind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Nefarious posted:

oj was acquitted. hm guess the police, lawers, judge and jury were all conspiring to keep a murderer out of jail because they liked the naked gun movies :smug:

okay so you at least subconsciously realize how retarded your argument is that's a step in the right direction

• Locked thread