Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i like his movies a lot. chaplin was a molester, elvis liked young girls... the list is endless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Frostwerks posted:

whoa, wait really

yeah. jerry lee lewis, too

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
the states used to be a lot more chill about famous ppl loving underaged girls op. europeans still are, you americans are just prudes

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Drunkboxer posted:

yeah the US used to be cool with men drugging and anally raping 13 year olds over their pleas to stop

well to be fair polanski was going to go to prison for it. i was more talking about elvis & the other guys who married those little girls

i guess it was a bad joke altho priscilla presley did pretty well thanks to elvis

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

matrix ripoff posted:

what other celebrity deaths do you crave

personally most if not all

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
a fitting punishment for polanski would be to spend the rest of his life as charlie mansons cellmate

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006

Nefarious posted:

*daughter gives multiple detailed accounts of how and where she was molested*

hmm, no hard evidence, eh? :chord:

you cannot know how detailed they were nor how believable they were. not defending, just saying. woody is a creep but whether he molested that poor kid is something none of us can be sure of.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
if the kiss song yr talking about is going blind the dude doing the loving is 93 so it's kinda tongue in cheek. not that gene & co didn't gently caress little girls, i'm sure they did.

Doflamingo posted:

Could someone explain Chinatown's alleged greatness to me? I watched it for the first time ever last week and found it painfully boring except for the last five minutes or so.

it's one of the greatest neo noir movies. i guess you don't like film noir or hardboiled detective stories?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
Read the lyrics to goin blind.

• Locked thread