Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
And his In Memoriam segment at the oscars will have an enormous roomful of the media elite respectfully applauding a literally convicted child rapist. Same with Woody Allen. I guess they got to support their own? gently caress show business is what im saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Dyna Soar posted:

i like his movies a lot. chaplin was a molester, elvis liked young girls... the list is endless

whoa, wait really

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

PotatoJudge posted:

Ted Nugent got his 16 year old girlfriend's parents to sign paperwork making him her legal guardian.

gently caress ted nugent in general but also for this

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nostrum posted:

Glenn beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990

in my opinion, he should not have done that

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

matrix ripoff posted:

what other celebrity deaths do you crave

Dyna Soar posted:

personally most if not all

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

matrix ripoff posted:

i listened to old cosby standup records and uh i understand WHY they are funny but nothing nearly as good as red fox or carlin or poo poo a BUNCH of other comedians from the time

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Dyna Soar posted:

if the kiss song yr talking about is going blind the dude doing the loving is 93 so it's kinda tongue in cheek. not that gene & co didn't gently caress little girls, i'm sure they did.

it's one of the greatest neo noir movies. i guess you don't like film noir or hardboiled detective stories?

whos 93?

• Locked thread