Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
op u ever shot off a roman candle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
the pianist?
more like the penis
that went into an underage girl

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

Woody Allen didn't molest anyone

lol if you actually believe this

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
*daughter gives multiple detailed accounts of how and where she was molested*

hmm, no hard evidence, eh? :chord:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Dyna Soar posted:

you cannot know how detailed they were nor how believable they were. not defending, just saying. woody is a creep but whether he molested that poor kid is something none of us can be sure of.

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?mwrsm=Email

looks pretty detailed to me?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

*six month investigation including medical and psychological evaluations determines that no molestation occurred and the girl was likely coached by her mother during a bitter divorce, and her nanny and her own brother concur*

hmmm, that dude is really a gross child molester. :frogdowns:

you do realize that horse poo poo daily beast article was debunked about 12 different times right?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
bill cosby hasn't been convicted of anything

just sayin

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

matrix ripoff posted:

i literally hope a cure for AIDS is found, but it's made by the worst human on earth - some combination of a racist pedophile eugenics-promoting ugly fat retarded autistic NASCAR-loving brony furry juggalo reddit moderator of an upskirt photo forum - and watch everyone flip out about whether or not they should take the cure and WHAT IT MEANS IF YOU DO, MAN

i literally hope you stop posting forever lol

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

Yeah, the police, prosecutor, doctors, etc. involved in the investigation were all such huge fans of Woody Allen that they decided that it's OK for him to molest kids and they would just cover this up for him. That's way more believable than a super angry, bitter Mia Farrow getting her seven year old daughter to accuse Woody Allen of a molestation that didn't happen to get revenge for his creepy relationship with her 19 year old adopted daughter.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts

quote:

The Yale-New Haven Hospital Child Sex Abuse Clinic’s finding that Dylan had not been sexually molested, cited repeatedly by Allen’s attorneys, was not accepted as reliable by Judge Wilk, or by the Connecticut state prosecutor who originally commissioned them. The state prosecutor, Frank Maco, engaged the Yale-New Haven team to determine whether Dylan would be able to perceive facts correctly and be able to repeat her story on the witness stand. The panel consisted of two social workers and a pediatrician, Dr. John Leventhal, who signed off on the report but who never saw Dylan or Mia Farrow. No psychologists or psychiatrists were on the panel. The social workers never testified; the hospital team only presented a sworn deposition by Dr. Leventhal, who did not examine Dylan.

quote:

The state attorney, Maco, said publicly he didhave probable cause to press charges against Allen but declined, due to the fragility of the “child victim.” Maco told me that he refused to put Dylan through an exhausting trial, and without her on the stand, he could not prosecute Allen.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

Yeah, pretty much as I described: the counter argument is that a bunch of police and doctors just decided to let Woody Allen off the hook for some reason. And the state attorney that made that statement was later formally reprimanded for it.

where are you getting police. there were no police involved in the investigation, nor were there any psychologists. there were 2 social workers and a pediatrician who all destroyed their notes before submitting the report.

quit making poo poo up so you can watch a pedophile's lovely movies with a clear conscience

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

moose face posted:

lol this is a good joke

not

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

matrix ripoff posted:

nefarious working the contrarian angle tonite in gibbis 2-point-fyad

no im not

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

I feel like I can watch and enjoy his movies and still think he's a piece of poo poo, but also I listen to Graveland

you really should pirate them

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ot-so-fast.html

Who investigates child molestation accusations besides the police? Do you seriously believe that it's even possible to prevent police from being involved in something like this?

The guy is a pervert but that one particular molestation accusation didn't happen, and what appears to be a thorough and independent police investigation came to this conclusion. But yeah, all that poo poo was rigged behind the scenes by the mighty Woody Allen. That's a reasonable belief to hold onto.

do you even read your own posts? the police assembled a team with 3 unqualified people no police officers on it. and, the state attorney said there was probable cause to prosecute allen.

I know allen's bff told you that investigation was the be all end all of it, but if you'd bother reading anything other than that sack of poo poo daily beast article, you'd see it's pretty obvious the guy's a molester

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

Yeah, I understand your point exactly; you believe that the Connecticut State Police and the "unqualified" staff of the Yale-New Haven Hospital colluded to let Woody Allen get away with child molestation. Keep telling yourself that.

are you deliberately mischaracterizing the investigation or are you really that dumb

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
oj was acquitted. hm guess the police, lawers, judge and jury were all conspiring to keep a murderer out of jail because they liked the naked gun movies :smug:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

OJ was charged and went to trial because there was evidence that suggested that he might be guilty of murder. Woody Allen was not charged because there was no evidence found to support the allegations against him, despite a lengthy independent investigation. It's not quite the same situation.

The state attorney begs to differ

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Mia Farrow pretended her daughter was retarded just to make Woody Allen look worse, I don't think she is a good person

I also think Woody Allen is a creep

It is amazing their children arent all serial killers or somethiong

one might say the truth is

In the middle

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
if I didn't prosecute a guy I said was guilty I'd probably be reprimanded too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Automatic Slim posted:

Mia Farrow is still friends with R. Polanski and still speaks highly of him. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

that's really odd considering her daughter was molested by woody allen

• Locked thread