Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I like how everyone gets worked up aout woody allen who might be a creep but it isn't proven and roman polanski is like some renegade from american facists despite the fact he literally raped a child and Jack Nicholson is an american icon despite the fact he literally helped roman polanski rape a child.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

whoa, wait really

Yeah elvis was 24 and priscilla was 14 when they met. which is creepy as gently caress.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

PotatoJudge posted:

Ted Nugent got his 16 year old girlfriend's parents to sign paperwork making him her legal guardian.

Jimmy Page kidnapped a 14 year old and kept her locked in a hotel room so he could have sex with her whenever he wanted

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Stottie Kyek posted:

They need something like Operation Yewtree in the US. When Leon Brittan died, the newspapers were like "finally, we can print all the accusations and he can't sue us".

Defamation laws are a lot stricter here as well, so I don't know why the American press doesn't go to town.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Mia Farrow pretended her daughter was retarded just to make Woody Allen look worse, I don't think she is a good person

I also think Woody Allen is a creep

It is amazing their children arent all serial killers or somethiong

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

I'd probably keep my mouth shut to avoid looking incompetent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

I never really enjoyed Woody Allen movie so it's good he's a paedo so I never have to be stuck in a conversation about how great he is again.

• Locked thread