Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
STOP PUTTING GLASS ON THE ICE YOU loving MORON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Hagelin-Hayes-miller is a really cool line

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
This Rags/Lanche game has been p good and I don't give a gently caress about either of you guys.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

I mean come the gently caress on Tanner Glass on teh wrong side of the ice again taking himself out of the play going for a hit gently caress the gently caress off you useless shithead

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I know the rest of SAS is probably tired of hearing about Tanner Glass but he's really quite bad at the game of ice hockey

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

OldSenileGuy posted:

I know the rest of SAS is probably tired of hearing about Tanner Glass but he's really quite bad at the game of ice hockey

I say he gets traded to the team of whichever poster is tired of hearing it. Then they'll know.

Then they'll know.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Ahahahahahha nasher what a goal!

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Riiiiiiiiick!

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
:siren: HOLY loving poo poo NASH

He overtakes two men behind the net, pretends to be slow getting up, then gets to the front and scores.

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

holy dogshit what a goal

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
:siren: Nash :siren:

:eyepop:

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum
gently caress me I really think Nash should be front runner for the Hart right now.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

that was certainly something

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
This ref has the gruffest voice I've heard in the NHL. Like, if the arena starts playing Motorhead, he's gonna sing along.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Must be getting late, Jamie Nash has switched from Coors to Coors Light.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Tanner Glass has been benched YES YES YES

and :siren: McDonagh!

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Ayyyyyy mcD

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Tanner Glass spotted.

Oh and he takes a penalty I just don't believe he would do such a thing.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

gently caress why is glass on the ice

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
McD! :siren:

I'm lovin' it! :siren:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

a loving penalty glass?

loving hell stop letting him play

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

Zodijackylite posted:

a loving penalty glass?

loving hell stop letting him play

He got a 2 minute penalty for "illegal check to the head" so I hope the NHL does exactly that.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I know you guys aren't going to watch the kings/flames game but I thought you all should know Dustin Brown just threw a knee and got called for interference.

I know you all love Brown. :D

Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
lol, gently caress a goal, that should be a hooking penalty

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Jeff Carter 500 career points, Tyler Toffoli 2 goals this game. Tied up 2-2

Siroc
Oct 10, 2004

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
Why are the Preds playing Calgary in LA?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
Not gonna lie the Flames are a really fun team to watch playing this fast

• Locked thread