Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Abu Dave posted:

were is ur nickelodeon god now fag fag mc poo poo shits

yea its kinda depressing, but cool.

the studio was very well preserved up until a few years ago. this guy below goes inside and looks around, even the lights and stuff are on, its kinda amazing and depressing at the same time. the ren and stimpy murals were still up even (5:30 in the video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_CychOtto

RIP :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

zakharov posted:

Quote this post if you watched Figure It Out and had a huge crush on Summer Sanders

:hfive:

and yea rocko owned, i dont think theres ever been a kid's show quite as good as that and never will be again.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Zeno-25 posted:

That's pretty weird/cool all that old equipment and murals just sat around for years doing nothing and the lights still work, pretty neat to see even though it's gone now.

Yeah, he also goes to the old Hey Dude ranch set. Its kinda amazing they actually built that in the middle of some Arizona desert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZoirUpwCQc

Also pretty eerie. RIP (but hey dude was ab ad show that got in between my good shows)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
yea weinerville was a very very weird show, i dont think i ever really understood it and wasn't really funny :shrug:

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

bonvivant posted:

I recently verified with another person that there really was an episode of ren and stimpy where they visit a haunted house and at the end of the episode the ghost tranforms into a huge fat naked black man in a bowler hat and drives away

I verified that this was something I actually saw at ten years of age and not some awesome fever dream while I was bedridden with bronchitis or something

most of Ren and Stimpy might as well have been a fevor dream, holy poo poo what a weird show. i don't even think it was good, or bad, as much as it was just really loving weird.

• Locked thread