Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i'm mo from nickelodeon guts and i'm going to have a permanent effect on your sexuality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
i pledged like 200 hours to the big help just so i could hear cartoon characters talk to me on the phone and i didn't do a minute of community service

owned nick

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Frostwerks posted:

that mall that you went to as a kid is now the wrolds 2nd largest shooting gallery

the 1st largest is a warehouse full of japanese men jerking off on your mom

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Kawalimus posted:

edit: whoops wrong quote

Man I remember I did this one year. I don't think it ran past a certain time at night though so no dumb kids(me) would miss Halloween night waiting for them to call. I was so convinced I would win this and then like at 3PM the phone rang so I answered it and yelled "nick or treat" and it was my god drat grandmother. I was depressed over this for like a day.

your grandma sounds like a real bitch

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Three Olives posted:

Eww, what is that?

omar gooding

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
I was really little when you can't do that on television was on and barth scared the poo poo out of me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

Scalding Coffee posted:

Because mom thought I would like it.

she needed something to keep you occupied while I was going to town on her vag&mouth

• Locked thread