Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

One time someone got me so po'd I almost whooped their rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
one time this fella was mackin on my girl and i almost whooped his rear end

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
one time I was trying to take a piss and this guy taking a piss next to me claimed to be able to eat more chicken wings than i can. now you see I know this is bullshit because I can eat a shitload of chicken wings so i told him as such and he vehemently disagreed. It devolved into a screaming match over who could eat more chicken wings until we started hitting each other with cocks out and we went to the ground and fought in a puddle of our own urine

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Wow you kept peeing the whole time? That's erotic amazing.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
One time this chick was getting mouthy with me so I whooped her rear end.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
At the end of a boring bowling night I got punched in the face. I don't know why, and neither did my friends.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

I've never whooped anyone's rear end, but sometimes I go to bowling alleys and pick on dweebs, just rough'em up a little

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
i made a really good counterpost to someone and they never replied so its possible that i missed out on whopping their rear end but its also possible that i whooped their rear end very. hard.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
I've never actually whooped someone's rear end but times I've ALMOST whooped rear end? 5 or 6 hundred probably.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I went to an S&M convention last week and I almost whooped this guy's rear end

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

one time this guy was jib jabbering with his meaty chimp chompers and i almost laid down the salty law of the West on his rudy poo jabroni rice-a-roni patootie

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
This goon took a few levels when, after years of being a Woobie so pitiful Shinji would say what the heck is wrong with you, I had enough of a girl I liked always going for this tall, blond guy. When they were talking right in front of me in the street and holding arms and talking and all that, I said, "Shut. The. Hell. Up." The boy looks around and walks over, trying to look menacing. Martial arts studies come in. I take a punch to the forehead and then slide under and punch him in the stomach, he goes backwards and I land another one to his face. I then go berserk and full body tackle him. He managed to crawl away, and say, "That kid...is inhuman!"

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
but you went home and cried into your pillow instead faggut

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
One time a guy was deliberately throwing gum out his window so it would stick to my car windshield because I was following too close. I pulled into the adjacent lane and flipped him off as I passed but I was *this* close to whooping his rear end instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
when the op posted this gaydick thread

• Locked thread