Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
0lives
Nov 1, 2012

Yo Evil Genius is one of my favourite games and is hella rad and great, welp, thats all, I'm out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

0lives
Nov 1, 2012

Poil posted:

Build a tiny room or wall off a 2x2 dead-end corridor, set the door to security rating three and then order him in. Henchmen will go through if you order them but won't randomly wander so he'll be safely locked up. That or keep him permanently on the world map would work.
Oh man, you mean you could build a specialized Red Ivan shack, for when you want some squads of troopers to blow up? I'm trying to avoid reinstalling Evil Genius again, you know. :negative:

• Locked thread